Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Santity
    To quote Bret Stephens, CONSERVATIVE writer for NY Times (and before that, WSJ)

"Biden and his V.P. pick to give them a sense of reassurance that they’ll be the right mix of harmless and hopeful."

Depending on his VP selection, I am more or less inclined.

Uhm, policies off the top of my head:
    Global warming
    Health care
    Competent government, filling the many positions Trump has left open
    Positive engagement with allies
    Supporter of Science
    Equitable taxation
    Leadership and action at the national level against Covid-19

Not real hot on
    Pro choice
    Cozying up with the anti-police crowd (if he does)
    Anything to do with reparations

Of course, none of this matters if Dems hold House and GOP holds Senate. Back before mind numbing partisanship, split chambers were good, kind of check and balance against looney shit. In today’s political climate, split houses means very little moves forward and even fewer problems get solved.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Still, the media, the talking heads, and the parties will not admit and accept this fact. Trump won, with pretty obvious flaws, simply and solely because he ran against Hillary. She is still hated as much or more than Trump. The power elites, of both parties have failed to learn this very important lesson.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do me a favor and just stop replying to me with your useless garbage.

I'm smarter than you and do my own research.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=TX

This is just confirmed cases in Texas. Feel free to check every case in every other state...

Further, If you think Texas goes Dem when Biden intends to shut down Texas's #1 revenue source without fraud, then you are actually retarded...... Like 100% a functioning retard.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

As I thought, you have no point other than your own moral high-ground.

Name how the US has harmed the global climate more under Trump please? What policy has lead to an increase in global threat?
    What does this mean?
    How have you been harmed by this? Less government = better....
    Like who?
    Like 1,000 genders?
    What does this mean? Half the country isnt taxed.....
    What does this mean? Dr Faux 1st said no masks, then said masks, then doesn't wear his masks.

Trump "immediately" tried to issue travel bans and was called a racist. To date, the USA has administered the MOST TEST IN THE WORLD......

Bengal B and APPTiger like this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

LOL....you mad, bruh?

LOL...even funnier. I've never known a smart person that had to tell people they were smart. By your own research you mean Q-Anon?

Wow! 90 whole cases in the past 10 years of election in a state of 29 million people. Like I said, there is no voter fraud issue and thank you for posting this to prove my point. No wonder you want me to "just stop replying to me with your useless garbage."

Most people know that "useless garbage" as fact.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You sad it doesnt happen. You just admitted it did.

7. Tiger in NC

Nope I said that it is negligible and has never moved an election and it hasn't. So 90 cases in Texas in the past decade and now all of the sudden you think there will be enough voter fraud to swing the election away from Trump and to Biden? Because that is what you said. You said that if Biden wins Texas it will only be because of voter fraud. That's a very hard case to make when you've only had 90 cases in the past 10 years. That's ridiculous. You're claim of voter fraud is ridiculous.

Let me go back and say it again....you have absolutely no proof of voter fraud past a negligible few that have changed nothing.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is also not true as elections "have" been overturned. People dont get convicted and go to jail over nothing do they?

Also, why should anyone believe your "opinion" on the matter:

upload_2020-7-27_10-38-2.png

9. Tiger in NC

@LSUpride123 here are my exact words. I never said we do not have any voter fraud in the country. Stop lying.

10. Tiger in NC

No they haven't.

Of course they do. We have laws and if you break them you get in trouble. Those still do not make up enough voter fraud to change a god damned thing. 90 cases in a decade in a state of 29 million people and you think voter fraud is going to sway the election. You can't even back it up.

You can choose not to if you'd like. This is America, you don't have to. In fact, we will know for sure in 99 days won't we? I presented the polls as they are. You can verify them if you'd like. I didn't make them up. (This is where you tell me that the polls are all wrong and we can't trust them because that is what your Dear Leader has instructed you to say.)