Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

For your sake you better hope he wins Florida because if Biden wins Florida we will all be in bed much earlier than anyone is expecting on election night. Polling tells a different story but I understand you do not necessarily believe them so we have each chosen our preferred methodology for determining who is ahead. Lucky for us, election day is only 4 days away and we will find out who has been correct all along. I stand by my polls. Let's make a bet...if Biden wins you start a thread that says "Tiger in NC was right!" Likewise, if Trump wins I will start a thread that says, "KCal was right!" Deal?

2. Tiger in NC

If I were Joe I wouldn't worry about anything that the NY Post reported.

This is very questionable and sounds eerily like another ham handed attempt to create a scandal where the obviously is none.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i'm not predicting anything giving the wide disparity between the national polls and early voting by party reporting.... I have no problem with the bet and will comply.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i dunno N.C. as it looks as if the investigation started in 2019 but could be.... it worked for the dems, right?

5. Tiger in NC

You haven't provided a single shred of evidence. You keep referring to reports that have been determined to be fake, my friend.

No there is actually good evidence of spiking cases in the aftermath of Trump rallies.
    https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2020...mp-rallies-rise-coronavirus-rates/6083183002/
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/16/trump-campaign-rallies-leave-a-trail-of-community-outbreaks/

You know what is very exciting to me? In four days we are going to see whose head has been in the sand. Do you think your media is telling you the whole truth?

ok then where are the recordings? where are the documents that are so damning? If the FBI was really investigating this do you think they would allow their star witness to go out and do interviews with the media? Seriously. Tucker Carlson was even talking about backing off Hunter Biden last night. This is the most ham handed attempt at manufacturing a scandal that I've ever seen.

6. Tiger in NC

Nice...it should be fun.

7. Tiger in NC

Like I just told @fanatic if the FBI was honestly conducting an investigation it only stands to reason that this Tony B. guy would be their star witness, right? With that in mind....why would they allow their start witness to go on TV and give interviews about what he knew. That would completely taint their investigation. It just doesn't add up.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i don't disagree. Per Sen Ron Johnson, it sounds as if the FBI was reluctant to interview but did so anyway. it's either political expediency or political cover...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...er-hunter-biden-business-dealings/ar-BB1akUNn

Senator Ron Johnson, chair of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, confirmed in a statement the FBI asked Bobulinski to sit for an interview on Friday. Bobulinski was also asked by the FBI to provide copies of his phones, though it wasn't specified in the statement what type of information will be turned over.

"I appreciate that the FBI has a job to do, and I am glad they are finally taking an interest in these concerning financial matters that our Committees have been investigating for months," Johnson said.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't put a lot of stock in polls, but there's this from noted liberal outlet NBC.

07-A00505-DCE5-4744-9174-15-D47-E154514.png

Attached Files:

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well the FBI IS investigating Hunter Biden.

Could easily end up being nothing like Trump/Russia conspiracy!