Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Sure it is...haven't you seen the guy with the orange face running around pretending to be President?

2. Tiger in NC

and the Wall Street Journal and FOX news....so.....

3. Tiger in NC

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed on Election Day if you think that Biden's supporters lack enthusiasm.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i dunno N.C.....i think the mueller team had the authority to look under every rock:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-authority-russia-investigation-2017-7
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gave him broad authority not only to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated" with Trump's campaign, but also to examine "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Rosenstein also gave Mueller the power to investigate "any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)" — including perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

could be, everything i see is anecdotal

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said it was not suppressed.

"This story wasn't suppressed" - you

please make up your mind. was it not suppressed or was it suppressed because it was bullshit?

also you are lying again i didnt say it was bullshit i said it wont amount to anything. looks to be all true info but i dont think anyone cares. please try to pay attention to what is actually being said.

i mentioned many times before that this strategy of telling people they are angry in order to make them defensive, it doesnt work on me.

incorrect i am perfectly fine with them suppressing trump. if you speak for yourself and not me you wont make so many errors.

7. Tiger in NC

Mueller wasn't allowed to pursue an Indictment for Obstruction of Justice because he couldn't based upon the OLC opinion that a sitting President couldn't be indicted. He did say that it could be litigated at a later date when the President was no longer in office. I think once Trump is out of office we are going to see a tidal wave of legal actions against him that couldn't happen while he was President. The SDNY is after him for Campaign Finance Violations that sent Michael Cohen to prison, potentially for Tax Fraud. He will also have to face charges for Obstruction of Justice if the new Attorney General believes the evidence is compelling enough, which it has to be or Mueller wouldn't have included it in his report.

8. Tiger in NC

very cute but you are arguing semantics again. you are kind of like the lawyer who cannot argue the law so you just argue the process instead

Liar. You are just lying right now. It does work on you. You are angry right now and I can tell it. You are just lying.

You mad bro? :p

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

let's circle back in '24 once trump is out of office...

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

LOL....I see what you've done there....very clever @kcal....very clever

kcal likes this.