Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'm positive that you will believe anything and if nothing else this outs your Qanon status because no one believes any of that shit about Biden unless you are a part of that stupid conspiracy theory movement. At least admit it and be proud of yourself. If you can't be then maybe you shouldn't be a part of it...

2. Tiger in NC

Trump held 3 superspreader events. That is all that he did other than leaving all those poor people out in the cold for hours while they tried to get back to their vehicles. Shameful....even by his standards.

3. Tiger in NC

So damning that no other news outlet would touch it with a ten foot pole. Then what happened to Tucker's damning documents that he "lost" in the mail? You guys love to make allegations but you never have the goods to prove any of it....you'd think you would be tired of being lied to over and over. I would think you would be tired of going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole only to be disappointed.

4. Tiger in NC

I agree that it is highly unlikely that Trump will win again. In fact, with 5 days to go I would make those odds very steep. I think the difference between the Trump rallies and how Biden has gone about his campaigning is more a reflection of how Biden's supporters and how Trump's supporters view the virus. If you don't believe in science then you are more likely to show up at an event where you are surrounded by thousands of people without masks. If you do believe in science and you believe what the doctors are saying over Fake Dr. Trump then you appreciate Biden's approach. This election will not be close. I said it first here....LOL....

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah it doesnt really spread outdoors. it blows away immediately and the virus loads are tiny. you gotta be inside to get it

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Then why hold a rally at all?

I still fail to understand all the hate at Trump for how the virus is handled when the power of guidelines remain with the individual states and lower jurisdictions. Has Trump ever told people specifically not to follow state and local guidelines? I'm asking, I really do not know. When I look for COVID guidelines, I dial up the state sites, I don't go looking for what Trump says or believes.

fanatic likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no it was actively supressed.

its not irrelvant. you claim this is russian disinfo. we need to stop lying about this and claiming anything we dont like is russian.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Right....the leading epidemiologist in the world agree with Trump's plan that most people should go on about their lives, and vulnerable should be protected/take precautions....kind of like what we do for the flu.

It's a scam, political theatre to seize power. The tragedy is it's killing people - undiagnosed cancers, heart disease, suicides, financial ruin, strokes, etc....

Capture.JPG

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Science says if you go to a place with many people you will be exposed to the virus.

Logic says that 99%+ get it and survive

Both are correct.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

... cough, cough....impeachment...., cough, cough
    mueller?...................... mueller?....................mueller?........

Bengal B, LSUpride123 and Frogleg like this.