Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not just semantics. its facts. its not disinformation. i dont care how much the media says it is. its not about using the right word its about the media purposely misleading the public for political purposes.

words have meanings. the media already redefined the term "hacking the election" to mean "having an opinion". now they are calling anything they dont like "russian misinformation"

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

This has nothing to do with Joe Biden. Nothing. And even if it did he wasn't an elected official in 2017, the date of the purported emails. So again....what's the big deal? If it has nothing to do with Joe why is it important? Why are you pretending that this is cataclysmic?

I realize that all of you have to make this about what I said instead of the fact that this is a non-story and has nothing to do with Joe Biden. Who cares what I said? Why are you trying to divert attention away from the fact that your "October Surprise" is a dud and was a made up story all along. Did the Russians hack Burisma to get these emails? Yes. This was widely reported in January of this year. Do the emails contain anything remotely incriminating about Joe Biden? Nope. This has also been widely reported but....this is about what I said, right? LOL...

You mean no one on this board is buying what I am selling and frankly I don't expect you to. I don't expect you to believe anything I say because you guys live in an alternative universe with your own set of facts that get echoed about enough in your little media bubble that you believe them. Right now you all believe that this Hunter Biden laptop thing is a smoking gun. It is not. It is nothing.

You left out the fact that the FBI started the Russia investigation, not the media. The FBI and all of our other intel agencies were very concerned when they began seeing members of the Trump campaign show up in their surveillance of known Russian agents. You are comparing that to a story from the NY Post that was turned down by every other news outlet including the WSJ and FOX. They are nothing close to equal and this is another example of you living in another universe.

Still do. What is he hiding? Joe Biden released 18 years of his.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  5. Tiger in NC

LOL...not bad.

At least you'll admit it. He is the perpetual victim.

He says he is but no one has seen his tax returns. We do know that he owes a half billion dollars or so. Who does he owe that to?

also a good one

Do you really want Mike Pence to be President? No, of course not. No one wants the VP candidate to become President because that means something tragic or criminal has happened. I didn't vote for Kamala in the primaries...I voted for Biden. I want Biden to be President. That said, I do not fear a Harris presidency and neither should you.

6. Tiger in NC

Brother, I understand that you desperately want this story to have legs but it just does not. Rather than waste your time on it, why isn't Trump talking about his policies and what he wants to do with his second term? Why doesn't he have a healthcare plan? Why was his Chief of Staff on the Sunday news shows saying that they have no plan to mitigate the virus. They never have a plan for anything. So, right now he's flying around the country talking about something that is irrelevant because he cannot articulate his own positions. Further, I don't think you realize that all of these emails were from 2017. Biden was not VP and if he wanted to have an equity share in a private business he is allowed to do that. So...again. This is a nothing story. Why is Trump wasting his time on it? Because he cannot talk about the issues that are facing Amerians: Healthcare, Pandemic, etc.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well this is a lie. The FISA application dates prove the fake Dossier was used to spy. Trump didn't just "wander" into surveillance.

You really need to stop lying bud.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i don't disagree with any of the points raised regarding trump's positions.... i actually agree as it appears trump's reelection campaign has been run by the biden camp... i'm not sure i've seen a bigger train wreck in an incumbent party purposing to reelect its candidate.... it's been comically bad.... as of now, i still do not know what the new term agenda is.

having said that, this biden problem isn't going away....

ironic that the manchurian candidate we've been warned about for the past 3+ years is likely to take the oath of office soon.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

We can disagree on semantics and squabble over correct word usage. And maybe technically Joe didn't break any laws or maybe he did, but at least most reasonable people can agree that he's a corrupt, sleazy, unethical politician.