Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Because it is a lie. Plain and simple. FOX news just concluded their own investigation and I just posted the video where they share their results. I'll save you a minute or two and tell you what I've known all along....there is nothing that ties any of that to Joe Biden. So...like I've said over and over...this confirms that Hunter Biden is a drug addict, something we've known all along...but that is all. You wonder why other news outlets wouldn't carry the story? It's this.

Now...do you give two fucks about FOX's investigation?

@fanatic @Frogleg @shane0911 @LSUpride123
    did I miss anyone?

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wrong, your patriotism is question because you're voting for a traitor.

So, who do you think 'the big guy' is? We have corroboration from an insider that its Joe.

FIFY

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have mentioned it. Again, here's your timeline. 'Russian disinformation', but when credible evidence is presented that it's not, now it's 'Well that's just Hunter, nothing to do with Joe'. And you saved the best for last 'Who cares' if a former VP and current candidate for president peddled his influence through his son to the highest bidders.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1319746965526044672.html
    obtuse much?

4. Tiger in NC

Uh-oh! Am I? You mean he's a traitor? Damn, I guess the FBI is involved, right? No? Why not? Surely the CIA is looking into this, right? No? Why not? There has to be someone investigating this, right? If you have proof that the man is a traitor let's see it.

So they are investigating him? No? Why not?

So what. Who cares what my timeline is? You still have no proof. None. 0.

5. Tiger in NC

FOX just announced the results of their investigation. Did you watch the video? FOX agrees with me. Further, even if Joe were a part of it...these emails are from 2017. Joe Biden wasn't an elected official then. But guess what? Joe isn't a part of it....not even close.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is your point? The video you just linked said the information in the laptop is real.

You just spent pages in this thread saying it was "disinformation" and a lie.

NC, just stop. No one buys the shit you are selling.

Further, the reason so many are on you about this is during the "Russia" investigation you had the complete "opposite" stance... And in fact, you still obsess about Trumps tax returns from when he "wasn't" president.....

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do you play pinball? I hear the deaf, dumb and blind are pretty good at it.

While Trump really is the victim of non stop vilification by the media, big tech and Hollywood he fights them all and never gives up. He was already a billionaire. He didn't need to run for president in the first place. He could easily have just kept going in with this life making money and playing golf but he fights them all with a fuck you attitude and never gives up.

You really should admire the guy even if you would prefer somebody else as president.

And you never answered my question. You should have been a politician. Do you really want for Kamala Harris to president?

fanatic likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Extrapolating from his previous responses, I can answer that for him. He doesn't care as long as it's not Trump.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i did. the strassel link speaks to that:

1) On this question of Joe Biden being somehow exonerated on the China deal, how so? WSJ news story correctly notes that his name isn't on documents. But those docs also suggest special care had been taken to make sure his name WASN'T visible.

2) The doc w/proposed equity stakes said Hunter was going to hold 10% for the "big guy." Tony Bobulinski, Hunter's partner, says the big guy is Joe--and Bobulinski presumably told that to the FBI today. Got to wonder why he'd risk a false statement charge if that wasn't true.

3)Note that Hunter's two other partners (Gilliar and Walker)did not respond to WSJ news question about who was "the big guy." A 2017 text from Gilliar warns Bobulinski: "don't mention Joe being involved."

4) Bobulinski also presumably telling FBI he met with Joe, and that Joe was at some level aware of the deal. Note also that Biden camp did not provide answer to the WSJ news question about that meeting.

5) So here are the right questions for Joe:

a) are you "big guy"? b) While Chinese $$ never materialized, were u at one point--via a Hunter--in line to have an equity share? c) Did u meet with Hunter's partner? d)how does any this comport w/ your claims to not talk biz w/Hunter?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    fanatic, LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.