Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

answer all the questions. if you like democracy then state that everyone shouldn't vote that doesn't make sense amigo....see there I said something nice....amigo

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you genuinely confused? He isn't advocating to take there rights away.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

ZZZZZZZZZZ

fanatic likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

a democracy does not mean a system whereby everyone votes. when we have 99% turnout it doent mean we are 1% away from democracy.

if only smart people vote, and dumb lazy folks do not, this is still a democracy. its a democracy functioning better than one with more turnout

5. Tiger in NC

It's happening again right now as we have this discussion. The CIA warned the White House last month to steer clear of Rudolph Guiliani because he was rubbing shoulders with known Russian agents, just like he was a few months back before his pals Lev Parnas the other guys were nabbed. Now the FBI is investigating whether Rudy was actually doing the Russians bidding by producing this laptop. So it's happening again....or at least they are trying to do it again. When Barr ran cover for Trump everyone knew it would embolden him to do it again and look....here we are and he's trying to use a Russian disinformation campaign to make all kinds of accusations against Biden. Today he told a reporter that Biden should be in jail and that the reporter should be jailed for not reporting on it. It's absurd yet you guys just keep right on defending it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...er-biden-data-trump-ally-giuliani/3661895001/
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-e...ontradicting-john-ratcliffe-trumps-intel-czar
    https://www.nbc15.com/2020/10/18/fbi-probing-if-russia-involved-in-hunter-biden-email-story/
    https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-russia-024b553e9a4ffb2716286dd134876f8a

6. Tiger in NC

We disagree my friend. I agree that a democracy is still a democracy even if voter turnout is low....I differ on whether high turnout is good or bad.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You obviously haven't seen Biden give a speech in a long time. Watch one of his speeches from 2008 and compare it to one he gave recently. The man is a cognitively challenged walking cadaver. If he is elected I put the o/u at one year before Kamala destroys what's left of our freedoms and sells the USA to China.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you dont care about the content just...... RUSSIA!

[​IMG]

Bengal B likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Retards voting is never good. Its a solid point to make....

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i answered your question, now answer mine.

i assume you are in favor of legal gay marriage. if we still had 51% of folks opposed to it, and we had a vote, would you hope for max turnout? or would you be happy if mostly gays were motivated to go vote? would turnout be more important to you then the rights of the homos wanting to get married?

whats the goal? good governance or max turnout?