Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean obviously I support freedom and democracy, but not everyone around the world wants or needs it. Sure, NK could be a cool place like SK, but who are we to keep sticking our necks out for this shit?

I think it better to build up technology to defend those that need rather than go "looking" for a fight.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

mueller report explicitly says they found no collusion

not a single American – whether with the Trump campaign or otherwise – was charged or indicted on the core question of whether there was any conspiracy or coordination with Russia over the election. No Americans were charged or even accused of being controlled by or working at the behest of the Russian government. None of the key White House aides at the center of the controversy who testified for hours and hours – including Donald Trump, Jr. or Jared Kushner – were charged with any crimes of any kind, not even perjury, obstruction of justice or lying to Congress.

These facts are fatal to the conspiracy theorists who have drowned U.S. discourse for almost three years with a dangerous and distracting fixation on a fictitious espionage thriller involved unhinged claims of sexual and financial blackmail, nefarious infiltration of the U.S. Government by familiar foreign villains, and election cheating that empowered an illegitimate President. They got the exact prosecutor and investigation that they wanted, yet he could not establish that any of this happened and, in many cases, established that it did not.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats not the point you were making tho. You asked for a time when it happened. I just told you. The previous election....

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

it doesn't make your point about anything amigo. first off you started talking about college educated voters when it was NON college educated voters that propelled him to victory in those three states.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Also, what in the fuck was the cold war about anyways?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Look, You are free to label a Trump supporter in anyway you want, but you unknowingly agreed they didn't poll Trump supporters correctly.

Now that we have that out of the way, how are they capturing them "correctly" this time?

7. Tiger in NC

would you stop freaking out about what you think I know or do not. the trump campaign colluded with the russians and that is the differnce. Period.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"the investigation did not establish that members of the trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the russian government in its election interference activities"

- mueller report

9. Tiger in NC

Well let me help you with something that seems to be conflicting you right now old buddy....if the polls are wrong then that means that someone overperformed or underperformed.

10. Tiger in NC

answer the questions