Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"Other than that"

Oh boy, you have much to learn....

Let me ask you, what % of the adult age population has a college degree? here let me answer for you 34%.

Its trivial to condense a "Trump supporter" down to such a metric and and say "oh, this is the reason..."

Especially considering OVER HALF of HRC's voters never finished or started college....

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...olling_data_the_media_doesn_t_want_you_to_see

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I used our 17 intelligence agencies and that of the Senate Intel Committee to illustrate to you that Russia did indeed interfere with our elections and so far you have yet to refute that other than saying that they essentially didn't really mean it, which makes no sense. You have still yet to answer my very simple question: Tell me the last time that our intel agencies told us that our elections were interfered with? Can you name another election like 2016?

More what-about-ism

4. Tiger in NC

They've been pretty damn clear about wearing masks. Redfield said in a recent interview when asked about a vaccine that the mask is the next best thing until then.

Can you prove this?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you read the report bud? That same report said Russia was doing this in 2012.... Remember who was elected then?

6. Tiger in NC

Speaking of answering questions you haven't answered many of mine:
    * What have we gained in our relationship with NK since Trump has been in office? NK has gained a renewed Nuclear program. What have we received?
    * Do you believe in democracy?
    * How many people did Obama fire when Snowden was the whistleblower?
    * And you still haven't admitted that you lied about Trump not squaring with the American people. I posted several links to illustrate my point and you ignored it.

High turnout and good governance are not mutually exclusive and the insinuation that it is is foolish and authoritarian. You have no greater right to a vote than the bum down on the corner as long as he is an American citizen. Having low voter turnout surely hasn't correlated to better governance. Answer my damn questions and quit obfuscating.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

It's not my words. I linked the data from Pew. You can believe whatever you want but the truth is that Trump won because he grossly overperformed among non college educated white voters in those three states. I cannot say it any more succinctly for you.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes. all of our elections are manipulated by foreigners. this is what i am trying to tell you. you are ignorant and this seems new and novel to you. its not. its normal. eveyrone does it. they do it, we do it. it would be far more shocking to find out they didnt do it. the chinese are doing it right now, and we are doing it to them.

we are doing it right now in many many countries. like venezuela. you dont think we help leopoldo lopez or henrique capriles? the reason you have never heard of these folks and i have is because you are very ignorant about this.

you are like a child that never heard of spying. its normal. they do it. we do it.

for the thousandth time. your vote was counted. the election was legit.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Liar. They have the same program that they started in 1956