Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

My friend, we can discuss anything you want. I'll put Biden's integrity up against Trump's any day. So, go right ahead but know that if we are discussing integrity it will work both ways.

2. Tiger in NC

your tin foil hat is slipping. i thought you were better than these conspiracy theories @kcal. By that same token, if it were true, wouldn't Republican polls be doing the same thing...making all of you think that it's closer than it really is? It works both ways or it doesn't at all. Let me say again, I don't think the pollsters are political. If they are, then it works both ways.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

New Zealand is a small, homogenous country. I don't think what they did would work in larger, more diverse countries; especially the strict travel restrictions it put on its citizens.

To date, Sweden has had just over 100,000 cases, or 1% of it's population of 10m. Of those, roughly 6k or .06% have died. 99.94% survival rate is not bad for a country that never masked or shutdown.

Jmg likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Stop being obtuse. I have told you the data is in the POLLS you cite. They are asking the same exact questions. Questions we know led to the mass error in 2016 predictions....

[​IMG]
    OK

5. Tiger in NC

But they are completely back to normal now. Sweden is not. In fact they are seriously considering lockdowns there now.

6. Tiger in NC

Then what are the questions? Which ones are the evil that you speak of? So far you haven't been able to tell me that.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you seriously comparing an island to the USA?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again. Read YOUR OWN POLLS.... Its becoming clear every time you post you apply zero critical thought and take what the polls "tell you"....

9. Tiger in NC

then please enlighten me and tell me what these supposed questions are. you keep saying that the pollsters are asking the wrong questions....but tell me what they are. They seem pretty uniform to me. If you want me to respond you will at least have to tell me what I should be responding to. Tell me which questions they are asking that are bad or stop talking about it.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let me explain this to you. You still believe they "got it right" in 2016 polling. Until you accept they were WRONG on polling Trump supporters we cannot continue. You are refusing to identify the problem.