Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You easily dismiss signs that you label as anecdotal but sometimes you have to go with your gut instinct. Trump will get a larger share of the black vote than he did in 2016. I recently went to a gun show. There were a few thousand people there. Probably around 30 or so percent of the people were young to middle aged black folks, both men and women. They want law and order as much as us whites.

Trump draws large enthusiastic crowds at his speeches even in California. Biden draws almost nobody. He will be drawing a lot more flies than Mike Pence if somebody doesn't bury him before his body starts to stink.

So, NC. Do you really want for Kamala Harris to be president?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, if you ever attempted to look at the polls you quote, you can see the exact questions they ask. I did this in 2016 and again this time. So to that I will say the evidence is everything YOU linked.

This tells me you take the top line number and do not apply any critical thought.... which is evident every time you try to "discuss" the election.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

this sentence means nothing. it's word salad and obfuscation.

another anecdotal example of your correctness? Do you ever have evidence of your correctness?

https://time.com/5901352/sweden-local-lockdowns/
    Doesn't sound like they are done with this at all if they are considering lockdowns.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/coronavirus-crisis-how-has-the-controversial-swedish-experiment-fared
    Sounds like even FOX news is skeptical. This is your plan. You said so. If you want an example of a country that handled it right you should look at New Zealand.

You defend him continually. In fact, our DOJ indicted several Russian hackers yesterday.

I do not hate Edward Snowden. He was a whistleblower...you know, back when the President of the United States didn't interfere in the whistleblower process the way Trump did repeatedly. How many people did Obama fire over Snowden as a whistleblower again? Zero.

5. Tiger in NC

As I told you before, Trump has said as much about suppressing the vote....here is the evidence.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/30/trump-republican-party-voting-reform-coronavirus
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...t-republicans-have-been-trying-not-say-years/

If, by "legal", you mean that every American citizen should be able to vote then we agree.

6. Tiger in NC

I haven't seen those predictions. I look at polling. All polling. Even the ones that don't reflect my desired result. I understand that you are hopeful that the polls will be off enough for Trump to thread another needle and I'm not saying it isn't possible....as you pointed out yesterday two weeks is an eternity in politics. That said, everyday that passes that Trump doesn't move the needle makes it less and less likely that he'll prevail, or even come close.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But the needle has moved. People are literally giving you polls of battle grounds states were the numbers moved and you are like "but".....

In fact, they are giving you the polls that got it right last time and for some stupid reason you want to go back to the polls that were wrong.

How did you pass school with this level of common sense?

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

yes

9. Tiger in NC

I believe you are only espousing this stance because it is your side that relies on suppression.

Persuasion isn't suppression, big difference]
    I believe it was Ben Franklin who said, "We have a republic...if we can keep it." Right now Donald Trump is a threat to that republic, plain and simple. I am not arguing that our system should change. I am arguing that there should be integrity in our system.

Yes and Donald Trump is that man they feared and all of your are the sheeple who helped elect him.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What one thing has Trump done to suppress anyone's vote?

In person voting is in-fact the most secure. If anything, he is working to have the most secure elections ever. Not just mail random ballots to every address on file.

Bengal B likes this.