Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also anecdotal. i voted today and there was only 4 people in line and we waited one minute

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they are not lying they mean it in a way that is not significant. if i go to canada and tell my canadian friends "dont vote trudeau, guy is a prick" thats foreign influence in their election, the way we are defining it. its nothing. forget it.

sweden. they are done with this and they followed my plan.

my guy? i just told you i voted literally today against trump. and if you want to arrest the russians that did it, try. maybe we can trade them for the americans that they catch doing the exact same thing.

do you hate edward snowden for stealing info with a computer? i dont. even if it hurt obama. the info was true.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rus-covid-rage-bob-woodward-book-b421111.html
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/09/9111...g-down-the-coronaviruss-severity-per-new-book
    Sorry bud but we have Trump on tape saying, very clearly, that he knew the virus was airborne, that it was exponentially worse than the common flu and that he was intentionally not telling the American people the truth because he didn't want them to "panic." You lied.

Of course we have the option. It is also our most sacred right as Americans. I am a veteran and I fought for every American to have an opportunity to vote. The fact that you are flippant about yours is up to you, however foolish. Democracy works best when all eligible voters vote. Your declaration that "bad voters" shouldn't vote is elitist and smacks of authoritarianism.

Let me fix this for you....every republican knows that they must suppress the vote or they will lose. Again, Trump has said as much.

4. Tiger in NC

How do you know that they haven't changed? I'd like to see your evidence of this.

What questions should pollsters be asking? You say they aren't asking the right questions....tell us what they should be asking, please.

5. Tiger in NC

6. Tiger in NC

It's possible but unlikely.

7. Tiger in NC

LOL....your evidence is anecdotal too. I admitted that mine was anecdotal. You did not.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

.... this tired, worn out trope again?

I’ll raise you with ‘every legal vote must count’....

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There is nothing wrong with discouraging somebody who you know will vote opposite than you from not voting. I live in Louisiana so it doesn't matter how I vote. You live in a swing state. I would never deny that you have the right to vote for the worse candidate but if I could talk you out of voting I would.

The founding fathers never intended for America to be a true democrat but rather a republic. They recognized that the people are sheeple and one day enough of them would be naive enough to elect somebody who would destroy the republic and strip everybody of their basic rights

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member