EATING MY CROW NOW

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 8, 2019.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Still waiting on that total offense ranking.

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Leave it alone.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’m guilty but will do my part

KyleK likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Brody Miller of The Athletic tweeted earlier today,"Ed Orgeron says Steve Ensminger lets Joe Brady call the plays."

LSUTiga and KyleK like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

According to Dandy Don, O said that in his presser yesterday.

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

saints ball is unlike any other on the planet and jesus himself was smiling last night when joe brees took saints to within 60 yard range and da german bombed that kick thru ...

we got saints ball now with brady and e but we don’t have a german can kick a 60 yarder ... we bout ten yards short of that and almost as accurate gud enuf

doing cocktails at my pal’s place (he’s in saints org), watchin ball on largest tv i ever seen, he gets totally deflated after watsons late td ... you could just see the air and life leave my boy and the rest of the folks in the room ...

i told him and the rest ... relax this is in the bag ya boy joe brees gonna get you that fg shot ... one couple left

30-28 is in da bag ...

i showed no emotion just watching it all unfold ... :02 left and da german drops a bomb that made hitler smile in hell.

the room is going berserk and these people are doing a group hug and the lipsticked skanks are planting wet ones everywhere & this goes on for minutes

my pal catches me just sitting there and gives me this crazy look and i deadpanned said one word ...

f~a~i~t~h

watson1880 likes this.
  7. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

You could see him doing it when the CBS cameras showed ... Of course they can’t deny it ...

Kudos to Ensminger as he’s enjoying the hell out of himself training his protege ...

Brady worth 2 to 2.25 mill/year when we win the NC and salary right there just behind Dave Aranda ...

Matter of fact, give Brady 2.5 mil/yr and get Aranda a raise to 3 and O to 7 (double)

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

All I know is whatever E and B are doing keep doing it. Don't care who is calling the plays.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

They’re going to do more and more of it, until they eventually work Ensminger out of the picture. All that’s happening in our offense is not his doing. If it were, we would’ve seen a least a smidgen of it in the years before, sorry.

dachsie and Bengal B like this.