EATING MY CROW NOW

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 8, 2019.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

And what were those ranking the last two years without Brady?

2. furduknfish

I dont wrestle with mental midgets. I just detest people that put blind loyalty to individuals ahead of the program. Ensminger was never gonna get it done.

COTiger likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

E was only our fulltime OC starting last year, are you doubting that? In 2017 it was Oh Canada do you agree with that? In 2017 we finished up # 18 in the final polls do you agree with that? Last year 2018 E's first year we finished up # 6 do you agree with that? Don't know what you consider improvement but that's massive improvement in my view. Unless you have some advanced information I don't have or you are clairvoyant I have no idea what Brady's affect will have this year or where we will wind up in the final polls.

Brady is being paid one half million to help our passing game and looks like he is earning it. E is being paid 1.2 million to call the right plays, Brady's or not, at the right time and looks like he is earning it.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This is not a serious post is it? Tell me you are just joking please. Blind loyalty? If there is any blind loyalty it's the Brady Bunch here on this forum. From the second it was known Brady was coming here you and many others have acted like followers of the Jim Jones cult. At least my "loyalty" to E was based on his history as OC at LSU whereas you and others put BLIND LOYALTY in someone who had not one yes not one down of OC experience. You are the poster child for blind loyalty.
    Cornbread.jpg

RamahRising likes this.
  5. furduknfish

Are you having another stroke? Doesnt matter if its <insert name> or someone else that gets the job done. Slinger wasn't getting it done. He had his chance. If he was lighting it up, no one would be complaining and <insert name> wouldn't be here.

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Its called TEAM PLAY ...
    Brady has a lot to learn from Ensminger ...

The tandem WORKS ...
    Don’t Phuck with a WINNER

leroy7500 and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  7. furduknfish

Your new BFF said two years. Doesnt matter, pick any two years Slinger was in the driver seat.

Realistically, they should be subtracting Brady's salary from E's. The proof to that is no one else would pay E that or at all. Doesnt matter, E will be put out to pasture next season or sent to the glue factory. Feel free to follow him.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got a t shirt for you

BallisticInk_IV8888_CommonSense_Mens_Tshirt_Black_85c8714f-4f5e-4b25-bd2e-e18c21117341_800x.jpg
    Ramah is right it's a team in case you forgot. LSU is a football team not a football. Team it's
    a team. Team means a group effort to accomplish a goal. So one more time fordouchenflush. E was interim OC for 8 games in 2016. His offense set some LSU records despite the fact that he took the job overnight. His 2018 team went 10-3 despite all the issues on offense and improved our final ranking from #18 to # 6 from the previous year. This year after 2 games we are averaging almost 50 points a game and ranked # 4. E IS the OC not Brady unless you know he is in fact not the OC. If so fill us in.

So those are his only 2 years as OC at LSU. Not good enough for you ugh?

Chipeace likes this.
  9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Will the 2 of you fucking children drop it already? Just drop it.

Bengal B and el005639 like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sure but was talking with JaxTig and the guy jumed me about E wasn't posting with him. OK just will not answer him. Didnt start this Kyle.