Dominion v FOX

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Apr 15, 2023.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

If you were in the least an intelligent person you would realize you’ve already answered your own question. I’ve never supported Hunter. You admitted that. Why should I answer a question that I am in total agreement with? And yet, you went through the pain of copying and pasting the many times you asked that stupid question. You just throw shit out there expecting people to answer your questions when you don’t answer many questions that are put forth to you. You like to change the subject when you can’t support something you said or given facts as to why you’re wrong. If you do answer a question it is almost always with speculation or a lie. Now, what do we absolutely know about Hunters computer? What do we know for sure about ties between Hunters illegal activity and his father? Something someone on the right says that lacks solid support is not fact.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

polite discussion involves questions and answers. not rote refusal to reveal opinions.

and a question is not declaring anything, its an interrogative, there is nothing to agree with.

you are trying to deflect with insults. doesnt work. i am civil and will not insult you back. deflection denied

this is a lie and i welcome all questions, i answer them in depth. try me.

this is also incorrect. bro i asked you the same question like a dozen times in a row. thats the opposite of changing the subject.

so i guess we can note here that i can ask you maybe 100 times and you simply refuse to answer whether biden laptop is russian disinformation?

why is your opinion on this so secret? fascinating.

3. rockwallfan

Only 3 things really need explanation. 1. Shouldn’t have questioned your intelligence. 2. By repeating the same question about Hunters computer, the way you phrased the repetition and the tone you used, you obviously assumed I believe anything the left says. That’s what makes us different.
    3. None of us know what exactly is on Hunters computer so no, I don’t know if it’s Russian anything. Nobody does. Only speculation up to now.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not correct i was curious as to why you refused to answer. it was such a simple question i found it odd you refused it. a dozen times in a row and why you still do.

i actually do have a pretty good idea what is on there as its it as been public. vids of him fucking hookers, getting footjobs, smoking crack, showing everyone his cock, prancing around with an illegally purchased gun, etc. also some business records that may be damaging to the family. maybe not though. but we need to first accept that its not russian disinfo before we can take those records seriously.

but the evidence does not show it to be russian disinfo, does it? that claim was false was it not? its fascinating that the media made these claims and they were false, isnt it? so while you dont know what is it on it, you are aware that the media has reversed course on it their claim that is it russian disinfo. perhaps you wonder why they lied about it before?

hunter never denied it was his laptop, so where is no real reason to pretend we dont know its not russian disinfo.

5. rockwallfan

If it’s a simple question you want to discuss, why ask me over and over when you have several people you’ve chosen to be close to in your thinking you could certainly be in agreement with? It wasn’t just by chance you chose me.
    I haven’t seen any firm evidence of what’s on Hunters computer. If not something damning on it I’m pretty sure there is something else somewhere.
    both sides lie. It’s those who use common sense that I respect the most. Not what you want to believe. If you believe everything either the left or right puts out there, without question or high quality support then we probably don’t have much in common. That’s why I take breaks in participating on this board. I’m leaving again now. It’s time.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

please pay attention, i just said its fascinating when people refuse to answer simple questions that i can answer very easily.

like if you asked me if the hunter biden laptop is russian disinfo i answer quickly and simply. it isnt. it was reported that it was, then reported that it wasnt, and later it was revealed who was behind labeling it as such, and why. they said they did it to help biden get elected.

but you dont have to be interested in topics like the media, truth, reality, critical thinking, how the intelligence community lies to us etc.

course it was, i think of all you liberals as one hive mind that dont think for yourselves. thats why i confused you with @Tiger in NC. i cant tell one liberal from the other.

shane0911, Perple and LSUpride123 like this.