Dominion v FOX

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The Dominion v FOX trial begins Monday. I am surprised that FOX has not tried to settle considering the damning stream of texts, phone calls and emails that have trickled out showing how grossly the talking heads at FOX knowingly and willingly lied to their listeners regarding the 2020 election. I was perusing the Election 2020 thread and revisiting many of your comments about Dominion which I am sure we’re driven by these very lies. Does this make you angry? That your preferred media would knowingly lied to you about something so important? That they made liars out of you? I don’t see anyway that FOX doesn’t end up paying Dominion near two billion and likely be Court ordered to admit their lies on air. Thoughts?

rockwallfan likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How many times a week do you give time to suppose our feelings?

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Since I didn’t buy the rigged election, I get why you ask. But I would frame those same questions around Covid and the media. But, I digress.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

With all due respect I’ll leave my comments about Covid to that thread and say, regarding this one, I appreciate your candor. I expect there to be corners of the truth painted from todays media but this has been a shocking display of gross dishonesty.

5. Tiger in NC

If it doesn’t bother you just say so….I’m curious to know

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you think it matters more or less that the media lies or that they government lies?

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The media lying for the government is worse. The thing I hate, is how I’m not mad at Fox for doing what sponsored media does. Because CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and a few others just say whatever. There’s no more journalism. It’s all opinions coated with “news” icing.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

^^^ a story, not the story….

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's utter bullshit that the judge:

1) won't allow cameras in the courtroom, or even video replays of testimony. Let's see: Fox can knowingly spew their bullshit all over the airwaves, making further idiots of people who were idiots to watch them in the first place, but their celebrities have to be shielded from publicly admitting under oath that they falsified "news"?

2) won't allow mention of January 6, which was one of the consequences of their bullshit, which given the nature of trump and his supporters was quite easily expected.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Heh. You're talking to people who have no shame about lying. It's their most important tool.