DICK would like a word

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Aug 10, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

To think...Dick Cheney is a too far left RINO for todays GOP!

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WjCYbRQ.jpg

Perple, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Alan Stuart Franken assaulting a military woman.
    [​IMG]

Former SNL, Stuart Smalley movie, & Liberal Senator, who was forced Resign, has endorsed Liz Chaney.

Quite the collection she's attracting. Wonder of OJ is next.

4. rockwallfan

you do remember what trump was recorded saying, don't you? yea, the piece that didn't affect a guy with high morals like yourself from kissing his ass through that and many other scandals the last 5-6 years.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Which one of those turned out to actually be scandals? Lol, you malakas will eat anything

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

dtidtasagwstwasagitf.jpg

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You mean thw Fake Russian collusion based on a Hollary Clinton paid for documents & all the other fake crap your party constantly foisted on America?

Nobody takes any of that CNN/MSNBC garage. Your Merrick Garland about to get reamed & soon fired for what he's done. Legit Supreme Court Justice nominee? Haha! Not!

Are you taking the high & mighty ground, where you pretend you never in your life talked about 'Puting moves" on women? Were your friends or aquantences secretly recording your invaluable info on picking up women? Every man that is looking for a woman & mostly running their mouth, has said grabbing pussy grabbing tits & much, much worse.

You likely have said: "I wanna tap dat ass & look at dem big ass titties!" "I wanna put my Cheney between them huge melons!", or whatever. It's the same thing. Your response: "But I'm not running for president." No shit snapper head. Neither was Trump in those 2005 recordings.

Al Franken being a Liberal > Stupid, not only did worse, but wanted his picture taken of himself molesting a female. That's a whole new level of stupid. Was a married Senator grabbing a sleeping military woman's breasts. And having his picture taken, while doing it.

I'll men didn't make the first move on women, there would be no sex, no children & no marriage. This is a fact. Some like that last one, but I love my wife.

8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

He's a George W. Wardaddy. He also spawned Lizzy, an ugly daughter & a turncoat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  9. rockwallfan

Turncoat to Trump? Republican Party? Sure as hell not to the truth or to the country.

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Lizzy is a Liberal. The truth according to you, is denying all American problems to attack a President out of power for 2 years. Obsess much?

I want see all illegals immigrants Squatting in & around Liberals properties, including their houses. You brought 'em in, means they're your responsibility.