Republicans DeSantis like a Boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not even close. Just typical of wingnut false equivalencies.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Then, clear it up

kcal likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Already have. In this very thread.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

You sure?

5. BAY0U BENGAL

I just went back through and saw nothing you linked. Just some hyperbole you made up, I’m guessing for fun

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No, you haven't. There is no difference, except it proves elites are full of shit. They were in MV less than 24 hours before they were trafficked somewhere else. And don't even begin to say they didn't have the infrastructure to support them. That's just another asinine liberal talking point. There were only 50 of them and the residents there are very wealthy, with guest quarters and summer rentals. Why not just put them up indefinitely there? Because they want it to be someone else's problem.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There's plenty of difference. Which is why Ron DeSantis is getting sued and why Joe Biden has not been. The DeSantis incident involves deceit and thus kidnapping, and wreckless regard for human life. That's not true of Joe Biden.

And who were you meaning to impress with that bullshit, anyway? Nobody with any sense was going to buy into your claim of "hypocrisy".

8. BAY0U BENGAL

You can’t just say a word and expect it to become reality. That’s not kidnapping. It isn’t trafficking. It isn’t anything other than making it someone else’s problem. However, when you declare yourself a “sanctuary”, you’ve already made yourself a prime candidate for immigrants. You are just playing a stupid game of Mad Libs by inserting random words to get an emotional reaction

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the three issues that rex is currently being told by the twitter left to amplify, desantis migrants, trump NY finances, and trump records, are all very minor nothings with no victims.

1. desantis has signed waivers, case closed
    2. trump can declassify, case closed.
    3. civil case where the banks were responsible for valuing those assets. case closed.

so the walls are not really closing in. but liberals will claim they are, again, every time. and they will never learn to be skeptical of that claim. never.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

DeSantis is being sued in a frivolous lawsuit because the liberal media has cruelly convinced them they were wronged and they're seeking an easy pay day. They won't get it and they'll be confused and heartbroken. You guys are pieces of shit for doing that to them.