Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's "fruit of the poison tree." It applies to if law enforcement violates the specific terms of a search warrant then any evidence discovered is rendered inadmissible in court.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’m not an attorney but I thought it applies to any search, interrogation or seizure that violates the 4th or 5th amendments

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

There are a lot of Trumps "ilk" here including me.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you a narcissistic billionaire?

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Don’t you believe in equal justice under the law?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No such thing.

Under current law, the more money you have, the less you are served "justice"...

shane0911, HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Meaning? More money = more/better justice or the reverse?
    So my belief is that equal justice is something we should strive for and demand. Of course we’re no a perfect society so Justice isn’t as blind or equal as we might want bit that doesn’t mean we quit trying. That is no excuse. Only by quitting do we fail.....

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who the fuck said anything about quiting? What are you going on about now?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not the definition of insanity.
    this is the strategy you have been using for years. accuse, and investigate, never find anything, accuse and investigate. tell anyone who questions it that they must hate the truth. then accuse and investigate again.

he surmised it correctly because all these investigations are themselves the point. they trick people like you. you are so gullible that when you were told the biden laptop was russian disinfo, you not only bought it, you told us that it was.

so let me explain this again. with trump, the establisment hates him so much, they will constaly invent things to investigate. they will tell you that they almost have him, the walls are closing in. and you will believe it. every fucking time.

but thats the trick, there is never an underlying issue. there was no collusion with russian, no blackmailing of ukrainians, no selling niclear secrets. its the investigation that is means to trick you. and i would never have thought it would work. but frankly, its because you are stupid.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

you're replying to 3 posts from 3 years ago from a thread that has been dead for 3 years and reviving them as if they're current. that could be a definition of insanity. how much time did you spend finding something from so long ago? don't you have something better to do? and the kicker, you have one of your cohorts liking it.