Condeleezza Rice had a key phrase in her PBS interview

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

"She suggested that details of the contacts would be released later." (regarding al Qaeda supposed links to Saddam Hussein and Iraq) ROTFLMAO!! Yeah, I heard that phrase before from this dishonest, incompetent administration, and that usually means 'NEVER'. I have read the Yahoo account, and basically all she does is make accusations with LITTLE PROOF supplied. She did mention that some "detainees" had made claims that al Qaeda were connected to Iraq, but I wonder how much credence would be given if they had said there was "no connection". The bottom line is this administration tries to do a better job of "framing" than "Pictures R'Us'. They come up with out of context snipets that were given under who knows what conditions or what quid pro quo, that don't mean squat. I would want those detainees interviewed by independent people to confirm statements quoted were statements made -- oh, but that's right, this administration is violated the Geneva Prisoner of War Convention edicts on the proper treatment of captives during a conflict.