CNN Shocking Me

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by Bayou Tiger, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

I peek in sometimes to see what the enemy is coming after.

Buzz69 likes this.
  2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

[​IMG]

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Comparing Newsmax to CNN is like comparing Winston Chuchill to Adolf Hitler.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

All entertainment cable news, news gained from social media is not news and you should not be consuming that at all ever.

If you are being told your opinion by constantly watching what only confirms what you already believe then you live in a bubble. You are not being a critical thinker at this point. And your hyperbolic analogy sort of proves that. This may be the only place you ever have that bubble broken by other's world views but I can tell you that Newsmax is an extreme point of view that leans heavily to the right. And if you only get your news there, then you are being programmed to their world view.

And to be clear, I live in my own bubble, we all do. I wish there was some magic news source we could all agree on and rejoin a shared reality, but that does not exist in this world. But in the end, people are people. And my friends on the left and the right are still my friends, I don't care about all the left vs. right shit anymore. That is just a place they want you to live, and fuck that.

We have more in common with each other than not. Everything else is bullshit

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Trump been gone and he’s still all the news on CNN.

“Their” guy has nothing of interest to report on.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

@shane0911 said it to me about trump, I'm saying it about joe,.. he's just a placeholder, the real change comes later

good to see you.!

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Joe is a moron, not even a placeholder more like a puppet

Buzz69 likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

ok

9. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...mysterious-trump-tower-lease/?sh=1b3b8de4ed11

President Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

“I’ll show you the Industrial Bank of China,” he told three Forbes journalists touring Trump Tower in 2015. “I have the best tenants in the world in this building.”

Trump moved from the skyscraper to the White House in 2017, but he held onto ownership of the retail and office space in the building, through his 100% interest in an entity called Trump Tower Commercial LLC. That put him in an unusual position, given that government-owned entities in China hold at least 70% of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. Suddenly, a routine real estate deal became a conduit for a foreign superpower to pay the president of the United States.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i guess it doesnt matter if you lean left or right as long as the money is green......

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/hunte...in-equity-firm-linked-to-chinas-central-bank/
    Hunter Biden continues to invest in equity firm linked to China’s central bank
    By Jesse O’Neill

April 30, 2021 | 11:58pm | Updated
    First Son Hunter Biden continues to own a large stake in a Chinese private equity firm, in defiance of President Joe Biden’s pledge that his family would divest in foreign business interests.

Hunter’s company, Skaneateles LLC, holds a 10 percent stake in Chinese private equity firm Bohai Harvest RST Equity Investment Fund Management Co., according to business records reviewed by The Daily Caller.

BHR Partners is co-owned by the state-controlled Bank of China, the outlet noted.

In 2019, then-candidate Biden vowed that his family would be free of international financial entanglements; a contrast to the Trump Organization’s global footprint.

“No one in my family will have an office in the White House, will sit in on meetings as if they are a cabinet member, will, in fact, have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or a foreign country,” Biden said at the time.

APPTiger, shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.