Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Doubtful.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Like Rex you won't answer climate questions either you would just post that same beating a dead horse meme over and over then accuse me of beating a dead horse.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK let's see how long you last in the ring.

?. In 2008 Al Gore told the world the Artic would be ice free in 10 years. It's now 2022 is the Artic ice free?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

One bad prediction negates the whole entire body of climate science, heh? How about your own historical report that humans hid in caves from dinosaurs?

Al Gore is not a climate scientist, but a sensationalist. Even at the time he was making his predictions scientists were stating that he was misinterpreting information he got from one of the most extreme predictions by one scientist. Dr. Maslowki: "I was very explicit that we were talking about near-ice-free conditions and not completely ice-free conditions in the northern ocean. I would never try to estimate likelihood at anything as exact as this," he said. "It's unclear to me how this figure was arrived at, based on the information I provided to Al Gore's office."

Nothing Al Gore has ever said can change the world's thermometers.... which show the world heating up.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

QUESTION

In 2008 ABC news said NYC would be underwater by 2015 based on info from climate scientist, is NYC underwater?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, they didn't. Not the first time you've lied.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Let me get this straight.
    1. Biden and the DEMOCRATS stops as much as they can drilling for oil and gas in America.
    2. Cancels drilling in ANWAR
    3. Cancels XL Pipeline which bring us needed oil from Canada.

All this to save earth and save us from climate change. Yet Pedo Joe and the DEMOCRATS say it's OK to replace what oil and gas we used to have here by letting Russia, Middle East and now Venezuela drill for oil and gas there. So we are still drilling the same amount and more and destroying the earth and climate as before but letting Russia, Saudi Arabia and now Venezuela profit instead of American and Canadian companies profit therefore destroying America and Canada's enery industry.

If nothing else convinces anyone here that the so called climate change agenda is a fraud this should. 2 or 3 here will call this a lie and continue to be useful idiots for the left.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nope!