Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Another lie. Lie after lie after lie. I didn't claim the votes were changed, and the issue is what HILLARY said, anyway, not what I said.

YOU ARE A RELENTLESS LIAR.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I see, well progress has been made. I pushed you to accept reality that Hillary claimed the election was stolen. it only took like a hundred posts and maybe 9 links and videos.

so both Hillary and trump claim the election was stolen.

you like to make a very stupid point about changed votes specifically, which makes one wonder how you think the election was stolen from Hillary. we will work on that next.

as long as you have conceded that Hillary did a big lie as well, thats good progress.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but you did in fact question the votes, exactly like trump did

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're boring me. Really. I've had enough of your relentless lies and false equivalencies. I won't entertain them further.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yea, thats the procedure, you dont have counterpoints. hillary says the election was stolen, just like trump does, and you even speculated about how the voter fraud happened.

dont feel too bad, millions fell for the russia hoax hillary foisted on you. tou tried to claim i was lying by altering my language from "election" to "votes", and then saying hillary never mentioned votes. but it didnt work. sorry.

fanatic likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now that i have thoroughly massacred rex's stupid points, lets reconsider the question at hand.

i think desantis, being smart, sees that the trump "america first" message sells. people are tied of having their opinion tht we should have borders equated with racism. he saw how trump just ignored accusations, and in fact pushed back hard. when people said he was racist, he said he was the least racist person in the world. that was brilliant. absurd claims get absurd responses.

democrats, knowing trump's message sells, are desperate to cast him as uniquely authoritarian, and rex just mindlessly repeats their talking points. and the JAN 6th talking point is that a losing candidate claiming they won an election is some uniquely dangerous thing to do. but it is not, and provably was done by many dems, hillary included. this fact drives libs like rex crazy and he will go to great lengths to oppose it.

but its a fact. hillary, like trump, wanted to stop the steal. its normal. trump's claims were normal. the fact that there was a riot is of no consequence, as power cannot be simply grabbed from an office.

anyways, i think desantis is smart enough to basically be what voters like about trump, while also being a normal human that looks and acts like a normal human.

fanatic likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Trump-Lite?

It won't work. Like New Coke didn't work either. Except being on the the under ticket. DeSantis currently has no foreign policy, but he could learn from the very best we've seen in the US - ever. Anybody else get these other NATO countries to pay the fair share? The 2%, they all agreed to pay, when they joined? No! We used to have to makeup the extra cash difference, for our allies. And Biden has no spine, so back to being walked on. DeSantis can't think pure business like Trump. We shouldn't have to pay England's share & others too. We left that country & formed our own country. Desantis isn't at that level yet. Trump is a businessman & is very very sharp.

My favorite, again:
    [​IMG]

Everybody wins except Rex, who'll be crying in his chamomile tea on the Left Banke in N.O, for the next 12 years, listening to " Just walk away Renee..."

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

The Liberal FBI "Fondled" Melania Trump's sleepwear & more private clothing". At least the ones that aren't gay did. I'd bet $20 they sniffed her panties in the drawers. " If uncle Joe can't sniff little girls, what's wrong with sniffing Melania's panties?"

One big panty raid.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member