Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Trump, clearly

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Before or after 2 am?

Perple likes this.
  3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

The last time you were unsure of Trump was the GOP debares in 2016. You were firmly in the Ted Cruz camp.

Here's another piece of the puzzle. Do you believe all GOP that are Trump supporters will simply drop Trump & go vote for DeSantis or someone else? That's not gonna happen. It's like saying "Hey, let's put in Jarrett Lee instead of Joe Burrow" in a championship game. Most want the 1st team player. DeSantis entire platform is a Trump based platform. He'd be a good ticket VP with Trump. But Ron D. can't beat Michael Obama, by himself.

There is nobody but Trump currently in the GOP party, who can badly shitstomp team Obama, as they deserve to be shitstomped.

If you're GOP, why do you want to kneecap us?

The Answer: God could take him out for you. The day the current GOP dies. If that happens, I know I'll be in a dark corner hugging my Trumpy Bear & lighting my David Hogg non-action figure on fire - again.

My 2 cents anyway.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the only people that could beat trump are those that are associated with obama. biden and michelle. biden really no longer exists. he has lost it. now he is finished.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not all but maybe enough.

there was an article in the advocate a few days ago where they interviewed a bunch of working class whites like in denham springs or something. and many of them did like trump but were willing to move on to someone younger and with less baggage. i think it could happen.

kcal and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

Yes and no, I for sure didn't want Trump, I thought he was a clown. I was all in on Rubio but now I see that he is in fact just another swamp creature.

No, the GOP that are Trump supporters will probably stay with Trump. The variable is how many in the GOP support Trump policies but not Trump. I think you are fooling yourself if you think that number isn't larger than you think. The indies will also play a large roll in this number. The point being is it is becoming more and more clear that the best thing Trump can do is get out of the way but his ego will not allow it. Here is a great example, not a single person in the GOP wants him to announce his bid prior to the mid terms. I think it is obvious by now that he is going to run but watch if he won't announce it prior. A bad move!!!

This doesn't make sense. He should have put Lee in over the other guy that shall not be named. Joe was in grade school when that happened.

I'm not sure what will happen here. I hope the tranny doesn't run but I wouldn't count Desantis out. There is a reason everyone is moving to Florida and it isn't to eat Cuban food.

I hope you are right, I really do!

See above, because he is so polarizing, you have to see that right?

I don't want the guy dead, I just want him to step aside and let someone else carry on what he started. The GOP needs new blood. They MUST get rid of Cocaine Mitch. He is the swampiest of swamp creatures and IF the GOP wins the Senate the simply cannot move forward with this asshole as SML. I have said it before and I'll say it again, many times the GOP has held power and they do NOTHING but get pushed around by the pelosi's and the schumers and now the aoc's. That shit HAS to STOP!!!

When it comes down to it, if Trump is the nominee then I will 100% vote for him.

StaceyO, HalloweenRun and Perple like this.
  7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Yes. @rockwallfan, posted the article the other day. Louisiana is the weakest in politics in the entire Southeast Conference / belt. I posted to rockwallfan "We have a Liberal Governor. Who else does in the Southeastern Conference states?" It does matter.

Baggage in this case, means massive experience & creating the entire MAGA movement. ( where DeSantis came from) Trump wrote mean tweets aimed at Liberals. OMG, it's the gas chamber for him any minute.

I like Ron DeSantis. But no way does he beat Michael Obama if ihe/she runs. An inexperienced Florida Governor running on Trumps policies vs. the enormous Obama Machine? Do you like those odds?

Younger doesn't means better. Ask Nick Saban about the younger coaches. What's he lost, 9 games in the last 10 years?

"Denham Springs votes to bench Tyrann Mathieu with Bippity-Boppity Johnson to play this year for the Saints. Daks Shoeraloux says: "We're moving on".

If we don't get that boarder shut down soon, it won't matter anyway.

8. shane0911

I'm much more worried about the criminals, drugs and human trafficking going on at the border than I am about them all turning into blue voters. I doubt that many of them will ever vote and if they do there will be many of them that vote red.

Perple likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think desantis is the most electable vs anyone, including M. obama.

nobody loves anything more than white women pretend to love michelle obama and oprah

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I agree. Drugs, human trafficking & let's not forget terrorism. Also concerned about who is going to pay for the over 1 million people. Who pays for their Healthcare, food housing, etc.?

Honestly don't care about illegals voting at the moment, as much as I care about the above items. Hell, more tha half probably can't read. We don't even know who's in our country in 2022.

The next 9/11 will be on the Liberals. Warch.

shane0911 likes this.