Can I just say how much I HATE USC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTigerAlways, Jul 29, 2004.

1. LSUTigerAlways

LSUTigerAlways Freshman

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpMmgzc2pzBF9TAzk1ODYyMzAwBHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-usc-carroll-williams&prov=ap&type=lgns

:po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:
    Why do people still insist on saying that USC are the "defending national champions"? Are sports writers really that STUPID?! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire The Sugar Bowl was the National Championship Game- period the end. Was USC there? NO... They're a bunch of bee-yatches for not accepting that a school that had never gotten national champ before, and that they had never played, won the title!!!!

Sorry, I had to vent... I almost screamed at the monitor when I read it. :cuss:

2. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Dude...I've been fighting this since day 1 but gave up. No matter what, the national perspective is that last year was a shared title and it doesnt make any difference in how loud we scream about it. Its fricken rediculous but people like Douchebag Dodd and many national media types have brainwashed everyone.

Screw em...we got the only trophy that counts in my book.

3. LSUTigerAlways

LSUTigerAlways Freshman

Yea but I would still LOVE to just kick Carroll in the ass... just once... really hard... The team would have to move their lips first but then it would be foot-meet-ass time...:thumb:

4. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

I don't hate USC, I hate the BCS. One more stinkin' game last year would have proved who was the rightful champ. OU's d-line was nothing compared to ours and neither were their corners. On top of that, they had the thirty-someting ranked defense in the nation. Just because Michigan was one dimensional, everyone got enamored with their defense. We would have lit them up. I have no doubt. We are the champs.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I hate biased opinionated non-objective human pollsters and the polls they vote for.

6. LSUTigerAlways

LSUTigerAlways Freshman

*clap clap clap clap*
    I completely agree!

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

USC and their butt buddy media are a bunch of *******, ****ing, ****ing, bitches!!! (Testing the censorship software) :grin:

8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

USuCk deserves plenty of hate for the BS they have perpetuated. They have claimed the title, embrassed it and are loudly telling everyone they won last years AP. Sorry, I am going to hate them for a LONG, LONG time.

Like I said back in December, we REALLY needed Michigan to win that game. Well, they didnt and this is the result.

We still have the only trophy that counts!

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes they are, thats what makes me even more pissed with the new and unimproved BCS formula. How in the hell can you let such a clueless bunch have such a big say in who is crowned champion? :confused: :dis: :confused: :dis: :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire