BHO empty bag of air

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Winston, I am sorry but you are the one who is acting on emotion in this case. In general, the one who is arguing a point without evidence of that point is the one basing their argument on emotion rather than rational thought. Rationally, I cannot believe a single thing that conservatives say any more because they've lied time after time about "scandals." I'll spare you the run down but you are a smart guy and you know all the false scandals they have tried to trump up against the administration that simply haven't been based in fact. (e.g. fast and furious, birth certificates, benghazi, irs, doj, etc.) Why in the hell should I believe them? Give me one good reason? If they prove me wrong on this one, so be it, but until then I am calling bull shit until they provide some real evidence.

As far as Elijah Cummings and Darrell Issa are concerned, it takes one to know one. I am not defending Cummings because I tend to agree that he is cut from the same clothe as Issa but it also tells me that Cummings knows the play book and he knows when to call bull shit and nix the entire thing by releasing documents that Issa obviously didn't want released. Oh, and by the way, Cummings did indeed release the documents and in them the Field Officer in charge at the Indianapolis office, who is a conservative republican by his own admission, testified that he received no direction from Washington or any member of the Obama campaign and that there issue was more one of trying to be in compliance with the new standards for 501 C4 status than political motivated targeting of conservative groups. Is their a possibility that Cummings is the one trying to hood wink us on this one? Sure, but since he is the one who is actually being forthcoming with documents, I tend to believe him on this one.

I am getting a little sensitive about this. I am getting very sensitive about conservative obstruction at all costs. In the past two weeks I've read upwards of a dozen articles from economists of both stripes who say that our economy is poised for a real recovery if only Washington would get out of the way. We have real business to take care of and in an effort to obstruct that from happening, the Republicans are now trumping up allegations that are turning out to be ridiculous in an effort to suppress getting a budget deal done or an immigration deal or any of the other bevvy of serious issues facing the nation right now. It's childish, Winston, and you know it is. If you love this country then you should be a little sensitive about it also and it shouldn't matter what your political preferences are.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Cummings only had to release a partial transcript because Issa had already released all the parts he wanted the press and public to see and read. Cummings simply released all the parts that he left out.

It doesn't matter which source you get it from when you pick and choose from the content of it to make your point, Winston. Then again, isn't that exactly what Issa has been doing it appears? LOL....that last part was a joke.....