Baton Rouge Crime

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by watson1880, May 16, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am maybe gonna buy a house and capitol heights and beaureguard town and the garden district and southdowns are the only areas i will consider, as i want to be near downtown as possible. i would prefer if folks are not gettin murdered in any of these areas.

i read the crime reports every day and you always see north acadian on there. thats a kill corridor. when S acadian becomes N acadian it gets bad fast. and of course toward the north bldv overpass where the homeless were gettting taken out.

meanwhile my parents havent locked their door in 30 years over in oak hills. nothing but silence and peace. its amazing how isolated crime is

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Try Magnolia Woods. If you look around you can find something pretty decent price. People jog and ride bikes and walk their dogs at any hour of the night. Even women. Somebody stole my lawnmower but that was years ago. Probably kids.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey @KyleK you keeping your head down? I just saw a news story about somebody shooting 13 people in Bogalusa.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

During a memorial service for a homicide victim, no less. People fuckin suck. I remember when Marquise Hill passed, his family's home was burglarized while they were at his service. That's about as dirty as it gets.

GiantDuckFan, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My dad always said that people shouldn't publish their loved ones obituaries until after the funeral because burglars would read them and know that nobody would be home.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That's actually pretty smart

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

100 murders in BTR this year so far. gonna break a record.

meanwhile the news covers some white guy who elbowed some black girl on the running track round the lakes. HATE CRIME

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Some jogger yelled at me to slow down on that street. I wasn't speeding. When I passed by him he pounded his fist on the roof of my truck. I threw it in reverse and backed up fast and slammed on the brakes before I hit him.

He was white. I'm going to assume he thought I was black. Z hate crime if I ever saw one

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member