Basketball 20-21

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is a sports forum, not a token equality events forum.

i happen to love soccer, and if LSU had a soccer team i would go all the time and it would be awesome. but they dont, because they have to have token non-sporting events instead. its irritating and these events that call themselves womens sports can eat a dick

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Kramers mom

geaux9 and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now that you homies are done talking about nonsense i will let you know an interesting fact: hyatt is at rutgers

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i wonder if tari eason is better than hyatt and if that exchange is a net gain.

but who the fuck am i to know, will wade knows and eason was an-league freshman. hyatt was experienced and improving. but maybe leaving was his decision.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Hyatt woulda been good, he looked like Days 2.0.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think hyatt might have had a different career at LSU if he had been lucky to sink some early 3's. he was recruited as a sniper. he apparently made tons of triples in practice. but then he started his career like 1/14 or some shit and cou;dnt throw it the ocean. he never had the confidence to toss em in.

he took the starting job back from wilkinson because wilkinson was zero threat to launch baseline triple when playing 5 out, opening the floor for drives, which is what they were always doing. in modern basketball forwards really have to be able to hit that corner 3 or your defender will go inside and play help d on drives. this is the issue with leblanc too.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Ok, Mulkey coming to the Tigers? What happened at Baylor? She built that program for a long time. Did LSU mortgage the university to bring her here? Can we get recruits here that she couldn't get at Baylor? At 58, she doesn't have a whole lot of time to build and maintain a good program here.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If she coaches as long as Gunter she still has like 30 years. I think it was a combo of coming home and having a bigger say in the program. This bodes well for a new arena. She might rake in more dough than WW, which may have also factored in.

9. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Actually, Sue Gunter passed away at age 66. It's a great hire for LSU. Hope she still has the drive left in her to recruit and build this program.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Perple likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.