Auburn whoopin some TAMU Butt

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Mond is the best QB I have seen this year when under pressure.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Why do Ramah and I need a comedy podcast when we have you! Stick around please cause what would we do without you.
    050aeb3cf1572f59505576a621ea5db66f47c9-wm.jpg

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

WOW ... Thread is Still going

Mond is the B~E~S~T QB under pressure!
    It’s infected another thread ... Let’s see if your brain pill was taken today.

Since Mond is the Best Under Pressure, you say, what were the results of the games he played when you say he was THE BEST QB ... AU game? Clemson?

Obviously, these results cannot be that Mond lost the games because then you’re logic would be flawed or ...

You just a dumb blind old coonass who couldn’t find his own ass with two hands and a roadmap ...

4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Kiki, I side with you on most things in this forum. This is not one. Mond and his offense put up 3 points against Clemson and never really got going on Auburn until Auburn was nearly going prevent. Mond can be clutch, but he is not the best QB under pressure this year. Is he good under pressure? I think so. But the best?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks tzanghi. I am not trying get people to agree with me on Mond just posting what I think. We will see how Mond does the rest of the year and next year. What I do know about Mond is he made our lives miserable last year. This is not to take anything away from Burrow cause he made Aggies lives miserable for the whole game.

tzanghi likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

AAAAAAHHHHHHH Whatever

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

A3DD90DA-9D60-4F18-A164-16D9791CB45E.jpeg
    We hear you have the audacity to sheaux your hide in Louisiana this upcoming Friday before Utah State... After making all these nauseous Mond-Man-Love comments

Your kin (sister and Brother) have been informed of your sacrilege so be prepared for a whoopin and a dunking in one of those crocodile infested waterways in the Basin De Atchafalaya

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ummm a Jedi you are not and de Basin you know not ummmmm
    Yoda_725px.jpg

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Oeaux ... I know the basin well enough along with its good folkses ... I use the St Martinville Maytag Repairman to get roun down Dere shah ... And I Kneaux that if you spout dat Mond crap enywere “down dya” shah they never gonna find you and we’ll be doing a closed casket for you ...

On Your Memorial it will be chiseled ...

A GREAT LOVE FOR FELLOW MOND WAS NEVER KNOWN KIKICACA R.I.P.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Mais I know dat basin way well. To kill me day got ta fine me sha and if day make dat mistake an do fine me mais day may wish day didn't.