Auburn pulls for Tide

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

It's got to be killing all those Auburn people to know that they are going to have to cheer for Alabama against LSU. They need Bama to beat LSU with Auburn victories over Georgia and in the Iron Bowl to make the SEC Championship game.

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Don't worry, there are some die hard bama haters, that can't pull for Bama no matter how it helps AU.

3. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

I think you are talking about me. :thumb:

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

As much as i hate to admit it, my hatred for all things Auburn is starting to slowiy die down, because of posters like Proud, Decek, et al... even Titan hasn't been a ginormous prick this season... Hell must have a cold front coming through.

5. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

And me. I find it reprehensible to ever pull for Bama in any sports aganist any opponent, even when it benefits Auburn. I want a trip to Atlanta for the SECCG, but I am holding out hope that Arkansas will beat LSU.

Of course, if we had taken care of business in Baton Rouge three weeks ago, we wouldn't have to worry about such disgusting issues as pulling for the Tide.

6. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I'm afraid you make the often critical mistake of lumping fans into a homogenous category by saying "all those Auburn people." I got news for you....this Auburn fan will be pulling for LSU. We all know it would be best for Auburn if bama wins (we could go to the SECCG if LSU wins and then we beat them) but no way I can pull for bama.

Geaux tigers.

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

After the Trojans broke off their relationship last year, AU fans needed a shoulder to cry on, and some of our fans accepted them. We got some, UF got some, UGA...etc. We all got our share of Auburn fans. I'm afraid that until they do another home & home with another OOC team that embarrasses them on National TV twice, they will hang out with their SEC brethren. :hihi:

8. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Aw 'cmon dhead you know we've always luved ya.:hihi:

Besides, as you may remember, my relationship is with the Beavers, not the Trojans.

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

[​IMG]

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

[​IMG]