Au revoir, sayonara, arrivederci good bye

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I will gracefully leave TF so poor mistreated duck can come back. This ONLY BLAME CACA for poor little moody ducks departure is it for me. All I ask just for the record just for old times sake is to just read the whole thread that supposedly got duck fed up with TF because of mean old kiki. I suggest you kiki haters read every post in this thread and tell me where mean old Kiki ran off the duck. See who started shit first and who called me a klan member. The duck was in one of his moods probably because of Portland and just didnt like getting pushback, too freaking bad. I am going to TigerDroppins. No profanity allowed and that's OK and not quite as personal as TF I admit but there truly is free speech there. I perfered TF but the cowardly manner in which only I got blamed for the ducks childish temper tantrum and departure and got descended on like the MSM descends on Trump or a pack of wild hyenas attack an old sick warthog tells me this is no place for me anymore. I was actually told by Winston I should kneel and beg duck to come back. Great crowd you guys are winding up with.

So now

The duck can fly back and have his mood swings and have one less "klansman" to worry about.

Winston can continue his "mean spirited" vile unexplainable hate of Trump and therefore his supporters and get incensed and pious when challenged. Yo Winston, I will never kneel got that? You kneel asshole.

NC can spew his hate of anything decent and normal, at least NC was honest about his leanings unlike Winston.

jmg can stay and convince y'all there is no God no reason to vote and if challenged brand you a racist. You guys will have to bear that cross now.

mancha and Bengal can blame others for what they are guilty of and act high and mighty. They will not have to put up with that miserable old asshole kiki and his boring repetitive post. Of course theirs are always fresh, new, factual and exciting.

KyleK can kiss my ass if he was planning to ban me. Well I am in good company Twitter bans Trump all the time.

Been fun and exciting and win lose or draw I at least was direct and honest with my views.

I have no regrets, no apologies and no resentments. Staying on till Monday just for feedback. Have fun and

GO TIGERS!!!

Sincerely,

Maskless Mean Old (really old) Boring and Repetitive Kikicaca aka Meaux

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Is this a threat or a promise? Usually those that go out of their way to provide their own eulogy, return. I just wanna know if we can hold your word to it.

Geaux Tigers!

And for old times sake, Fuck Fauci.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's not a threat this time as I did once. I know I am a lightening rod but at least I am straight forward and honest about what I believe though a bit caustic at times. At Tigerdroppings they don't ban you for your views but only for profanity. Not as personal as at TF but that's OK. This way the duck can fly back and all will be well at TF.

AND YES FUCK FAUCI

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

butt hurt? You trying to Trumps the Duck by formally announcing your leaving?
    I said that GDF's mood was going south long before yesterday. I even gave you a break on the cause.
    I did say you were a bore because you post the same sentences over and over again but it is true. I did say Kyle would have punished you by now and that is most likely true.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Mancha I am leaving because it's best for y'all and best for me not because I am trying to Trump duck I am not that petty. I know I bust balls too much so maybe it's too much for the ducks of the world. I don't mind being banned and then coming back for being caustic sometimes. However being solely blamed for ducks exit and ganged up on just tells me I am not right for this blog. You're right duck has been erratic lately. He's had a hard time joking lately. I have always liked duck and hope he is OK. I even told him weeks ago I wouldn't bust his balls about Portland anymore in a post to him if he didn't run Louisiana down, I honored that and I thought he did too. I even invited him to visit me if he came this way. He broke the deal and I still didn't call him on it I left him alone. Then he jumped my ass on that thread out of left field and called me a klansman so I had enough.

Butts not hurt BTW and as far as repetition sometimes you have to be repetitive to get a valid point across to the likes of NC and Winston. And oh thanks for giving me a break very kind of you.

I have enjoyed this place and wish it had turned out differently

Thanks for reaching out to me

Meaux

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

It's absurd to believe that there is no God. It's silly to believe that we just so happen to exist in this splinter of time , trapped between 2 eternities. True reality is far, far different from the simplistic, linear view that most assume. But its's not their fault - we're not capable of comprehending the true nature of reality - it's like trying to understand the concept that 'time' is an illusion.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Exactly. I hope jmg can come to that realization. I gave no idea who God is or what he looks like but I know he exist. Any one that is an outdoorsman and sees how nature is in such harmony has to believe this was the result of a big bang. Just seeing the design of water birds in the Atchafalaya Basin is enough. Birds with long curved beaks for feeding on certain food. Birds with large feet for walking over marsh grass. I could go on and on. Big bang don't happen unless there is matter. If there was matter where did that come from and who made it.

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You obviously haven't been to Tiger Droppings in a while if you believe you can be banned for using profanity.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

People come and go as they wish. Don't think you are so great as to be the sole reason. I don't care where one falls on the covid debate, on the protest debate, on the Trumps debate, it is a beating anyway you lean. It is an omnipresent situation that we can't escape and people's mood is anger right now.

Enjoy dat life on da bayou. Hell is a better place than Houston. The bayou is a better place than Hell. When Trumps loses in November you will be able to get lost in the swamp.

Let me know how the move goes.