anyone attending tonight's exhibition basketball game??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUstudent, Nov 6, 2003.

1. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

for anyone who goes please give us a recap on how our freshmen played

thanks

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I can't, I got a damn class tonight. Then I am heading back to the Port City, give it up for Shreveport!!!

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I'll be there tonight. I'll try to post some info about what happened at the game later tonight.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Hell with the BB game. Check out the new Bass Pro Shops store in Bossier and give me a report.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I'm actually headed to Dallas Friday morning. I'll ask my friend Lacey if she has been to the Bass Pro Shop, she's real big into hunting and fishing. I am not so much of a sportsman.

Man, this class is a snore. I am on our nightly 10 minute break right now. Man CEBA is spooky at night.

6. LSUstudent

that bass pro shop is expecting 100,000 people this weekend....u won't find me there!

7. LSUstudent

in other news, the men's bball team lost to Global Sports tonight

i'm not surprised considering Global is a team full of experienced players going up against a real young team without our star player Lloreda

dont worry guys we lost last year too

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are there enough bass for all those people to catch any? I don't bass fish. I mostly go salt water but when I do fresh water I go after bream and sac-au-lait where I might actually catch a few. The times I have been with my bass fishing friends my average is about one bass for every 3000 casts. At least on those trips their average is no better. Pretty poor return on investment for a $30,000 bass boat, a $40,000 truck, $5,000 worth of bass finding electronics, and another $5,000 worth of lures, rods and reels. OK, I have spent that much myself on salt water fishing but at least I come home with an ice chest full of fish on many occasions. Their cost per bass is probably a few hundred dollars each while my cost per speckled trout, redfish, drum or flounder is maybe $5 to $10. Not to mention the fun of catching a fish sometimes on every cast when they are biting good.

TALK ABOUT A SLOW WEEK! Here we are talking about fishing instead of football.

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

CRAWFISH SOLD ME OUT!

I was supposed to go, but he assed out on me at the last minute, that punk...

I can't say that I'm all that disappointed, since we evidently layed a stinkbomb out there tonight...

Here's hoping that the ladies do a lil bit better.

Just joking, Fish

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Hush,

We did not miss a thing!

Thank God we missed it.