Antifa headquarters in Portland located...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, Sep 4, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Really no surprise that the democratic leaders of the city are aware of and supplying them.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

See, here is where I'd go off the rails as POTUS. Knowing they are an enemy of democracy and all that is good I would strafe their sorry asses til there wasn't anything left.

3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm thinkin' one Apache would do. Or if ya wanna make it fun, a couple of Warthogs.

shane0911, mctiger and Bengal B like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Talk about upping the ante.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It would be fun if a bunch is SEALs dressed like Roman gladiators and hacked them to death with broadswords

shane0911 likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Happy Brrrt Day, Antifa!

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Got to be awesome to fly one of those. Or you could give them a taste off Puff the Magic Dragon

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It doesn’t matter how much you sick up to antifa and BLM they’re coming for you.

Rochester Eatery Offered BLM Protesters Water Hours Before Being Vandalized

September 05, 2020

Just hours before a Rochester, New York, restaurant was swarmed and vandalized by protestors demonstrating against the death of Daniel Prude, the owners invited them in for refreshments and offered them a place to "regroup."

Newsweek subscription offers >

Videos recorded during the Friday night Rochester protests show a few dozen people throwing chairs, destroying tables and chasing off patrons. Several thousand people took to the streets of downtown Rochester Friday in the latest protest over the asphyxiation death of Prude, 41, while in the custody of local police earlier this year. Chants of "Black Lives Matter" and calls to "shut down restaurants" are heard in several videos depicting glass shattering and tables being broken at Swan Dive on Alexander Street as well as the nearby Ox and Stone restaurant.

Organizers of the Friday protests were seen yelling at Swan Dive patrons who were sitting outside eating when the establishment was swarmed by protesters.

But just hours before Friday's destruction and videos showing scared diners fleeing Swan Dive, the restaurant's Instagram page offered the establishment up as a place for protesters to "hang" and "regroup."

"Pssst. The Back Bar is back in business TONIGHT and every Friday + Saturday. Seating is limited and spacious. Open til 1am P.S IF YOU ARE OUT TONIGHT TO RALLY AND NEED A SPOT TO HANG, NEED WATER OR JUST TO REGROUP WE ARE OPEN FOR WHATEVER YOU NEED," reads Swan Dive's Friday afternoon Instagram post.

One woman who claimed to be a patron of Swan Dive Friday night when the protests turned destructive joined several supporters of the demonstrations in condemning the violent acts. "Ultimately, this wasn't productive, and a local small business didn't deserve destruction. Especially not one that posted a few hours before offering water, etc. to protesters," tweeted Leah Stacy, who shared a video of people destroying the outdoor seating area of the restaurant.

"Looks like they took full advantage of your offer!" remarked one commenter on the restaurant's Instagram post.

Newsweek reached out to Swan Dive Saturday afternoon for additional remarks about the events of Friday night and their reaction to the destruction shown in the videos.

Protests in Rochester were ignited after video of Prude's interaction with police was released September 2 showing officers pinning him to the ground and using a controversial head cover to prevent him from spitting. His death has since been ruled a homicide and is under investigation by the state Attorney General's Office.

One individual who took part in the protests Friday evening, Narada Riley, told the local Democrat and Chronicle that several fellow demonstrators attempted to stop people from destroying property and chasing off diners at Swan Dive.

"I don't agree with seeing white families sitting out and eating and people running up on them and giving them a hard time," Riley told the newspaper. "That's not going to help the situation at all. But I can't control the crowd."

Newsweek subscription offers >

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Many years ago I got to watch a flight of A-10's destroy some surplus Gov't property downrange at Fort Carson. Quite a display. While in Nam in the late '60s I got to fly several missions with the original Magic Dragon, the C-47 gunship. Charles was not fond of the shit they got pounded with.

shane0911, APPTiger, Frogleg and 2 others like this.
  10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Myrtle Beach AFB was the home of the 'hog for a long time. I always made sure I went to their open house airshow every year. I went back almost every year just to see them. And to think the Air Force was about to pull the plug on them a couple of years ago. Think the outcry from ground pounders stopped it.

tirk and shane0911 like this.