Ammo sold out everywhere?!

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Frogleg, Aug 18, 2020.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Took 3 days, but I found 2 boxes of highly overpriced 45-70 Hornaday Lever Revolution

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its gotten even worse. fear of biden has it so gun stores are ransacked, not just ammo, but guns.

bud of mine ordered a gun to the local FFL. FFL owner offered him double what he paid for it.

i am considering selling all my guns and just buying the same guns in a few years. i dont believe civil war or gun takeaways are coming.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Ya aught to keep one there negreaux. Yunno, for squirrels and such

Bengal B, shane0911 and kcal like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was about to tell him the same thing. I went to a gun show a few month ago and thousands of people were there and the guns were flying off the shelves. Now would be a good time to invest in some reloading equipment and a large supply of gunpowder and shell casings and such too. I talked to a guy who shoots every week who reloads his own 9mm ammo and he said it costs him about 10 cents a round

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what is the scenario that requires a gun? i am telling you clowns, civil war is not coming.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You walk out of a bar and a bunch of niggas standing around your scooter say "Let's fuck up did cracka MoFo."

watson1880 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have been beaten and robbed before its no a big deal.

plus i dont ride or drive to bars, i walk, or uber.

baton rouge crime is terrible, and i hear gunshot and killings from my apt downtown all the time. its never whiteys. its blacks killing blacks.

there was a killing not too long ago of a whitey, he went out and tried to confront a car thief with his gun. he dead.

i prefer not to get in a shootout, and i dont own anything i cannot easily replace.

if i had a wife and kids i would own a gun which i would only use on home invaders. but that is a very rare thing.

guns are mostly just for fun. no need to go panic buying.