Ahh Don't You Just the Tolerant Left

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

tirk likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Need more facts about the matter.

Not in favor of anybody throwing anything at anybody else, nor do I condone some crass shit I see in that video, but shouting religious nonsense through bullhorns at the passing public doesn't meet my definition of a "prayer vigil". Obviously with some people a "prayer" is only good if somebody else hears it.

At any rate, I'm proud of young people standing up against misogynist fascism.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Are you a member of antifa?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So you are PROUD of these young people STANDING UP against MISOGYNIST FASCISM ugh?

Some questions
    1. Why did these young people you are so PROUD of feel the need to STAND UP to a group of people at a prayer vigil? Why not just leave them alone to exercise their 1st amendment rights?
    2. Why are you PROUD of these young people who yell FUCK YOUR GOD?
    3. Why are you PROUD of as you say of these young people who feel the need to throw things at people having a prayer vigil?
    4. This is the definition of fascism; Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism. Would you call this group of young people who you are so PROUD of who showed up to suppress the speech of a group of Christians at a prayer vigil fascist? Aren't fascist people who want to suppress opposition and criticism?.

If you are actually PROUD of what these YOUNG PEOPLE did to a bunch of Christians at a prayer vigil than you are a
    lost soul. BTW would love for these "young people standing up against misogynist fascism" you are so PROUD of to try that where I live. They would get the fascism beat out of em and I would be there with them.

I am not a church goer but I may organize one where I live. I will let you know where and when. Why don't you grab some of your Antifa buds and
    stand up against misogynist fascism.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wrong question to Rex Shane. Question should be "how long have you been a member of Antifa?"

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That wasn't a prayer vigil. That was a group of non-student religionists who came onto campus for a loud demonstration.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So you are against 'loud demonstrations'?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Depends on the cause, obviously.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

By that answer you don’t believe in free speech except by those you agree with.

kcal likes this.