Add yet another big legal problem for trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 8, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Everything you here is ludicrous. I was a auditor for 25 years and the mere claim that voting machines, which have gone through test after test before being accepted, is fantasy. Depending on what we were testing we would normally reject anything over an expected error rate over 3-5%. To say something so important as voting machines having 68% error rates…I have no words for. You simply don’t know what you’re talking about.
    The Clinton investigation conclude she had no classified material. Trump wanted that to be the case and he repeated it over and over, but the evidence didn’t support your claim.
    But to simply hear your claim of 68% error rate is valid deserves no more conversation. That alone tells me you know nothing about everything.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, you'd have to go back to pedo joe telling everyone exactly what he was going to do, then realize that literally everyone said "that is going to be a shit show", inflation will rise, gas prices will rise, everything will go to complete shit. Then you'd have to think that 81 m people said "eh, why not, lets give it a wing and see where it lands"

Frogleg likes this.
  3. rockwallfan

Matters now. Wasn’t an issue then.

4. shane0911

No dipshit, the OTHER clinton. The judge that ruled that a President gets to decide what is and is not classified. You should pay better attention. It is the ruling that is going to sink your hopes and dreams. Like you said, can't fix stupid

5. rockwallfan

Wasn’t a fact at the time.

6. shane0911

Absolutely was

7. rockwallfan

To declassify something goes through procedure. And even if something is declassified doesn’t mean it is legal to have it unsecured. Those documents did not belong to trump. He had no reason to have them. Maybe to the highest bidder. Even his closest advisors agree to that fact.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. rockwallfan

No, my child.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that procedure is that the president decides its not classified anymore. he can just blurt out classified into on live TV if he wants.

10. rockwallfan

You know absolutely nothing. He would be immediately put in cuffs. Peoples lives are at stake, countries biggest secrets my be involved, national security may be at stake, and alleys trust in us may be destroyed. Get it, child?

Winston1 likes this.