A public service announcement to anti-vaxxers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 24, 2021.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is not a single federally mandated Vaccine. This new covid rule is a first of its kind and it doesn’t even stop the virus.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

and here is another case where a person who should not have been vaccinated suffered really bad consequences.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ently-damaged-comcast-refuses-ad-last-minute/

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am not sure i am willing to say the people have absolute right to their bodies and freedom to avoid vaccines. i have not thought about it enough to have an intelligent opinion.

lets say there was a wave of ebola, but worse. everyone who got near it starting bleeding from the eyeballs and shitting out black sludge that used to be their intestines, and died in 12 hours. thats fucking severe and we should be literally locking people in jails to isolate them. i know thats tricky ethical territory. its a hard question .

but this disease is not that. its not very dangerous for certain people. we shouldnt mandate the vax. and also the vax is new, not like the MMR shot. i was forced to take the MMR shot to enter LSU in 2017, because i had lost my vax records. it was no big deal.

yes, i think i would have a different opinion if the disease was far far far more dangerous. its more fun to have absolute opinions with no grey areas but in this case i will concede i dont believe in absulote personal autonomy in some cases. this one tho, i do.

its like the 2nd amendment. i think we should have arms if that means rifles. not if it means thermonuclear bombs. those should be illegal and you should be in a cage if you try to get one. the lines get blurry at some point where we draw the lines, but mostly we are so far from those blurry lines its an easy call.

what do you think?

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it appears he lied about funding gain of function research

kcal and Winston1 like this.
  5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Wow ... man .. you are eat up with "sheep syndrome"!! Really. I just wonder if you have an original thought in your empty head!!

I can honestly say that I am more than qualified to say ... yes, Fauci HAS lied about a lot of stuff, and frankly, he is little more than an inept bureaucrat!!

1) He lied when he said mask are useless ... then they were mandatory .. then they were useless again, but only for the vaccinated. (mask don't stop the virus, but they do stop your breath from pushing it out into the room, thus making social distancing more effective)
    2) He lied when he said that the vaccinated people couldn't catch COVID, and couldn't spread it, thus prompting the CDC to recommend dropping safe social behaviors for the vaccinated .. which they later had to reverse because it turned out to be a disaster, resulting in a surge.
    3) He LIED when he said ivermectin is not effective when treating COVID. The absence of "sufficient evidence" is firstly, subjective as hell, and secondly, the "absence of evidence" is NOT evidence that ivermectin is useless in the context of COVID.
    4) He LIED when he said the "surge" was due to the Delta Variant .... that line was nothing but a coverup for the inept recommendations of the government that the vaccinated need not practice safe social behaviors anymore.
    5) He LIED when he said this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated! Simply put .. they don't have the data to make that claim. PERIOD ... end of story!! I won't try to explain the science of it all, frankly, because YOU wouldn't comprehend it even if I did.
    6) He LIED when he said the only way out of the pandemic is the vaccine! That was pure pandering to his masters in the Executive Branch of the government who were itching to suggests "mandates". And they did, and have tried to creatively drive it through OSHA.

The verifiable truth is ... the FDA can't issue an Emergency Use Authorization if there is an existing, acceptable treatment for the disease. Hence, ivermectin, HCQ, and everything else got thrown under the bus, downplayed, and subjected to a requirement of unreasonable levels of evidence so that the CDC. and the Government could maintain the conditions wherein they could issue the EUA! I'm not anti-vaccine at all, with the exception that this vaccine is not appropriate for any truly healthy person with adequate vitamin d levels who is under 40 years old. We have children experiencing greater harm from the vaccine than is the threat of the infection. (save for the little FAT kids they put up on the TV as the poster children of how COVID is wrecking children these days).

Jen Psaki let the cat out of the bag ... accidently ...I'm sure you missed it ... but this Administration is seeking to "fundamentally change" our economy using COVID as the platform for that change. AND .. in case you haven't noticed, skyrocketing gas prices, supply chain issues, etc etc etc .... they are doing a damn good job of it.

Jmg likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

If Maddy De Garry actually suffered a severe reaction to the Pfizer vaccine well, that's a shame. No vaccine is 100% safe and no vaccine is 100% effective. But the WHO says such reactions are "extremely rare" and says that there's no confirmation that her condition was causally related. It's pretty telling that no reputable news organization has allowed her story. I hope she recovers from whatever ails her.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Wrong.

The NIH (National Institute of Health) and the NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) both confirm that Fauci did not lie.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's not only about the kids. It's about everybody else who works at the school, too. Kids are carriers. The vaccines stunt replication of the virus within their bodies, making it less transmissable to others. And the FACT that this is a very dangerous virus is verified by the reality of close to a million deaths in this country alone.

This virus has helped to highlight the foundational hypocritical nature of right wingers: they pooh pooh the disease while trying to slam the NIH for funding it, they refuse the vaccine as dictatorial poison while praising trump (falsely) for developing it, etc. Hard to believe that your responses to the disease are driven by concern rather than by politics when you can't even keep your stories straight.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Link?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont want to discuss anything, you want to make everything a personal insult. this is the modern left. everyone is a hypocrite and racist. thats always the point.

Winston1 likes this.