A public service announcement to anti-vaxxers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you oppose vaccine mandates, good, then we agree.

do you oppose vaccine mandates ? prefer snarky death notices websites as a motivator?

many folks have their livelihoods threatened as joe biden is forcing companies over 100 people or companies with fed contracts to be vaccinated, right?

my friend who has family in new york just went to visit them. he was very angry he was required to have his vaccine card to enter anywhere in NYC. so yes, people are effectively being required to vax.

maybe if you laugh more at the dead, they will be convinced.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, I do not oppose vaccine mandates, just as I didn't oppose them when I went to school or when my child went to school. Why the sudden opposition? If you don't want to be vaccinated, fine, just stay away from other people. Stay out of the schools, stay out of government buildings, stay out of hospitals, and stay out of those businesses who don't want you there.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I posted the video because right wing networks keep their viewers ignorant of the consequences of their political choices. Yes, maybe I'll save a few lives.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well you should with this one.

make up your mind. vaccine mandates or no?

everyone, if you had your way.

i think we should let people assess the risk themselves.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont believe this. the point here is the snark, and the audience for that site is the left. its not meant to scare anyone straight, we both know that.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

So can I assume you guys are in favor of eliminating mandatory vaccinations for Polio, Mumps, Measles, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (whooping cough), Rubella, and Meningococcal (Meningitis) that are required before kids can attend public school?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

elliot.jpg

Well in this post you just described the Democratic Party or the 4th Reich 1200px-Flag_of_Germany_(1935–1945).svg.png

fanatic likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dunno about that, those are far different. the vaccines are far more well tested, well established, and those diseases far more dangerous. kids with polio are bad. kids with covid are at very close to zero risk. if my kid tested postive i wouldnt give the slightest shit. if my kid had polio, thats a global mega-event. there have been zero polio cases in the US for decades.

the key bit of info here is the incredibly low danger covid poses to kids. its risk level is similar to the risk taken whilst driving to get the vaccine.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We would much better off eliminating government schools. They have become nothing more than anti American anti white environmental extremism indoctrination cesspools. As far the rest they should also be voluntary. In Covids case there is way way too much unproven about the vaccine and there are some very dangerous and even deadly side effects.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

What difference does the disease make? I thought the point of discussion was personal freedom - not letting the government make decisions for you and your family. Are you saying that if you believed COVID was a serious disease you would be good with mandatory vaccinations? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, its a real question.

seabrookcajun likes this.