A picture book. How humiliating.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bush Sr. was a limp wristed liberal? Bush Jr. and Cheney were limp wristed liberals?

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your posts are comically defensive. Here's some advice: don't vote for evil people and you wouldn't have to be.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

youa re proving my point here, friend. you believe the act of accusing people of being racist puts them on the defensive, and that you have won. because a person on the defensive looks guilty. its a rhetorical trick widely employed by the left. the left constantly distract the issues with personal attacks, because the goal is not to discuss the issue, but to get a snarky sick burn on their opponents.

let me quote the very smart sam harris, on why this is such a widely employed technique, why everyone is always called a racist (i bolded the best part):

"It is, for instance, easier to call a person a “racist,” a “bigot,” a “misogynist,” etc. than it is for one’s target to prove that he isn’t any of these things. In fact, the very act of defending himself against such accusations quickly becomes debasing. Whether or not the charges can be made to stick, the victim eventually seems thin-skinned and overly concerned about his reputation. And, rebutted or not, the original calumnies will be repeated in blogs and comment threads, and many readers will assume that where there’s smoke, there must be fire."

- sam harris.

so remember, the goal is to make the other person defensive. in this case you have been very direct, accusing me of being defensive. its a goofy deflection technique, and people see through it.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You knew he was evil and you voted for him, anyway. For what you saw as a few bucks, and even THAT blew up in your face. It's as simple as that. Just vow to be more moral next time.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Exactly. Have you seen liberal 'women' lately? Gross. And the men are soy sipping cucks, so I think conservatives are coming out ahead on that deal.

Prime example: a liberal 'woman' vs a conservative one. Which would you prefer?

images.jpeg Borowitz-KayleighMcEnany.jpg

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You know what's really sad? That you thought that was clever.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Such a silly game. And FUTILE for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should I keep going? Sure, why not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I was clever and you know it so does other's here. Face it you can't stay in the ring with me on this thread and for sure in the climate thread.