9 Things I Hate About Everyone

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by SabanFan, May 18, 2005.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I hate it when women start a statement with "no offense..." If you start a sentence with that, the recipient is GOING to be offended--bet on it. It was like the time a B**** who was married to a friend of my husband's said, "No offense, but it you ever want a job in the real world (I'm a teacher, by the way), you'll have to cut your hair because no one in the real world takes a woman with long hair seriously." We were standing next to another friend's wife, a long-haired attorney.

I can't keep my middle-schoolers (honors students or otherwise) from peppering every speech in class with "like."

I'm sick and tired of people chatting on cell phones everywhere I look--stores, restaurants, movie theaters, you name it. I really don't want to hear everyone's one-sided conversations. It's making the noisy world even noisier, and the only place I like deafening noise is at any LSU athletic function.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I used to have a 1975 Cougar. It turned 30 this year if it still runs for somebody.

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I hate that I have to wait damn near 3.5 months for the UNT game. And I REALLY hate that 9/10 I'll probably be working.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When I see women with real short hair, they are lesbians until proven otherwise.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

When I am going through an intersection on the green light, I hate people who are on the cross street that turn right in front of me. Idiots! Right turn on red is only when no one is coming!!

I hate fat people that sit down next to me on an airplane and encroach into my seat. One of these days I am going to tell them that I paid for the seat for me, not for them. (I almost did today, but my husband read my mind and stopped me.)

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

lay off the cheeseburgers, tubby.

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

really don't like cheeseburgers.

8. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I hate obese people that wear house shoes out in public.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Be careful, they could be nuns. I hate it that nuns are now wearing the lesbian uniform. I liked it better when a nun looked like a nun.