5-Star Jarace Walker Sets Official Visit Date with LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by PointGuardEyes, Sep 15, 2021.

1. PointGuardEyes

PointGuardEyes Freshman

2022 F Jarace Walker has set an official visit date with the Tigers on 9/17.

He has also set officials with Alabama (10/1), Auburn (10/8), Texas (10/15), and Houston (10/29).

You can check out everything there is to know about his game here: https://www.pointguardeyes.com/jarace-walker.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are self promoting but this time i like it this is an actual story. sometimes you are pushing stories that are so tangentially related to LSU as to not be worth reading. but this kid is an actual 5 star that really might show up in the pmac and ball.

i should be nicer to niggas like you out here grindin

PointGuardEyes and shane0911 like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

May as well try to become a basketball school

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

No issue with self-promoting, so long as the subject is relevant and the site is not harmful. There's another guy who keeps plugging a site that gets red flagged as potentially harmful, so he gets the boot whenever he shows up.

Would also be nice if the self promoters (@PointGuardEyes) would engage in some conversation, and not just link to their sites.

PointGuardEyes and Jmg like this.
  5. mctiger

Dale Brown, is that you?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we are very close, if not already a basketball school, just nobody realizes yet but me and you.

most win in the SEC over the last 3 years. big recruits, including 5 stars every year.

7. PointGuardEyes

PointGuardEyes Freshman

My apologies on the lack of convo on the follow-ups. Although I watch the post, I am not getting the notifications to my email. I just figured the post was quiet. I'll check back in manually from now on.

The goal is to provide you with info on legitimate LSU prospects. Will Wade & co. are pretty active, especially in the geographic area I often write about (metro DC area/Baltimore). Asst. Coach Nickelberry has ties to the area, so he hits it hard.

I love to talk hoops, ya'll. If I post anything that you feel is illegitimate, just let me know. I want to be on-target.

I have a new one to post, so I'll get to that now.

8. mctiger

Sounds good. Despite @Jmg 's efforts, LSU really isn't a basketball school at this time, so not much conversation on the topic during offseason, and especially during football. The basketball chat won't likely pick up until the season starts.

PointGuardEyes likes this.