2022 Football Schedule

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, Jan 8, 2022.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I was looking at next year's schedule this morning and it dawned on me that we have a schedule that is about as favorable as it can get these days. We open with FSU in New Orleans (hardly a road game) and then play Southern, Moo State, New Mexico,Tennessee,Ole Miss, Alabama and UAB at home, with Auburn, Florida, Arkansas and aTm on the road. It looks to me like 10 and 2 is doable and if CBK can get all the parts together and we get a couple of breaks here and there 2022 could be special.

2. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Better to be optimistic. I could see us losing 3 games this up coming season.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

4. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

8-4

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

That’s about where I’m at. I think 9-3 would be a monumental success.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I agree. The first month should allow us to settle in with all the changes and we really should be 4-0. Then we step up in class with Auburn, Tenn, Florida and old piss. a loss in there wouldn't shock. Then Bama, Hogs, UAB and faggies. I'll be very interested to see what kind of team we have developed into by Bama. And if our roster is an issue by faggie time.

MobileBengal likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Me too; for $10M/yr anything less than 8 would be rough, but I guess it would depend how it looked. If less than 8 but culture is much better and we’re in games, and NIL is fixed, might be able to accept.

Eventually there will be a monumental shift, need to take advantage of the Wild West while we can.

Hopefully by the time football season is over we’ll be high on the big 3 and WBB. Any other sport would be lagniappe.

kluke and MobileBengal like this.
  8. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Also what recruiting looks like. If we are sitting at 7 wins, but with a chance at a top ranked class, that also goes a long way. Next year is shaping up to be another really good year in Louisiana with 17 4*s or above. We will need to go out of state for OL, though. Lock up the state and get a couple OL and it could be a special class.

65Grad, kluke and lsu-i-like like this.