2011 RB Kenny Hilliard COMMITTED TO LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by geauxtigers45, Apr 9, 2009.

1. TigerBait45

TigerBait45 Founding Member

Re: 2011 RB Kenny Hilliard

Didn't know that.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Well there was a rumor posted by a Tenn Scout mod yesterday that Porter and Hilliard had a falling out yesterday at his practice. That rumor has been debunked and then some.

His HS coach said that was ridiculous and he has a good idea how that rumor started since Ogeron and Frank Wilson were on campus yesterday as well.

Porter extended a verbal offer to him yesterday but Miles wants to see him in person to extend the official offer to him this summer. He will attend the July camp. Hilliard says he has a little interest in Tenn but not much regardless of what Tenn fans say.

Our staff will be there again today for his spring game and Tenn and Bama will be there too.

Porter really sounds like he is LSU bound and all of his LSU faithful family members are making a huge case for LSU (Dalton and Ivory Hilliard, Mike Calais, and Anthony Skinner). Coach Porter is like family he said for many years, since when he recruited his cousin.

:geauxtige

3. Geaux4LSU

Geaux4LSU Founding Member

read that rumor and admittedly started to freak out. then i thought about it for a second and realized it made no sense.

in the last 3 updates he has called LSU, USC and Bama his top 3 while Tenn fans dismissed no Tenn on the list by claiming he didnt want to upset hometown fans. of course anyone with the slightest knowledge of college football the last few years knows that USC and Bama are much more "hated" here than Tenn making that possibly one of the dumber things i've read in a while.

then i clicked the next post on the rivals mainboard that quickly surpassed it. excuse my rivals rant but the mainboard used to be a selling point for rivals and its at the point now where its unreadable.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

With the family he has, I think there's no way he doesn't end up here.

5. bhelmLSU

Yeah, I heard the rumor and also thought it made no sense. Mainly because Porter and Hilliard are very close and they could not even talk to each other face to face.

Now that Hilliard and his coach know who started that rumor, it can only help. I thank Ogeron and Wilson for starting that rumor.

6. bhelmLSU

Click on the link for the answer.

Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Ask Jamie: La. RB Hilliard one of 2011's best

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

I hope we can get Anthony Johnson back.. he mentions 4-5 La players that are going to be 'locks' for the top-100.

8. TigerBait45

TigerBait45 Founding Member

Rasco, Collins, Johnson Hilliard and Landry could all be high 4*-5* guys next year.

Bradley Sylve is FAST

9. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Rasco and Landry look to be locks to be 5*

1 person likes this.
  10. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member