2010 RB Lache Seastrunk

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, May 18, 2008.

1. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Great looking prospect!

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

4. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

he's got TH type acceleration, with a little more weight. His 2nd gear is what impressed me the most.

5. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

rivals has a great article on him today and has videos included also

Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Seastrunk: The next Internet sensation?

6. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Found this on a Saints forum...Michael Dyer

LSU BOUND?
    Dyer began rooting for LSU in elementary school. Purple and Gold are a regular part of his wardrobe. He attended LSU football camp last summer and left even more enamored with the Tigers.

"LSU has always been my team since the fifth grade," Dyer says. "I watched them and liked how they hit hard and run hard. At camp, they showed us a clip of the best plays. I saw that, and that is where I want to be. It's all about team. If I have a chance to go there, that is where I want to go, if they still play like a team."

Dyer grabbed the LSU coaches' attention by running 40 yards in 4.37 seconds. The bewildered coaches made him run again to confirm the time. The coaches moved Dyer with older campers, invited him back next summer and handed him a recruiting letter.

Alabama and Arkansas added Dyer to their mailing lists. Watson expects several programs to recruit Dyer by next season.

"I know (the recruiting) is going to come eventually, but this school has something to get done this year," Dyer says. "We have to prove to other teams we can play football, and we aren't some rollover school. There are seniors who never got it, and there are seniors here now who haven't quite gotten it and want it. I can help them get it. I want to help them."

Dyer's future appears bright, but he won't look ahead or forget those who help him.

"I'm blessed to be where I am. Most people don't have the life I've got," Dyer says. "I'm not going to let it all go to my head. I am going to keep working hard and be thankful for it. What I have gone through is making me what I am. Where I come from, where I am now. It will all help me in life."

7. jgordey3

jgordey3 Founding Member

I think I read that article a while back
    there is a new article on tigerbait concerning Dyer

8. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

per rivals

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So Seastrunk even saw that getting JJ involved early in the season would have amounted to more wins.

Interesting.

10. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

He could be your assistant QB coach next year! Better get on it! Looks like he's popular!