Worst Tasting Food Item you've ever eaten.

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Mr. Peabody, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I would have to go with the "Black Egg"

I'm not exactly sure what it is. I'll find out though.

It was basically some type of boiled egg that was black. The Egg white was black not white. The yolk was black.

I had one when I was in China. The Chinese people eat them like they are some yummy delicious type of food. I did all I could not to vomit when chewing and swallowing the damn thing.

Chicken eggs are white with yellow yolk.

Goose eggs are white with orange yolk.

They told me what these were, but I forgot.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Dog stew in Korea. And the next 3 other worse food items were in Korea as well. Beer was damn good though! :thumb:

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

If I knew before hand, I would not eat dog stew.

If I ate it and then was told what I had eaten, I would make myself throw it up. I'm not about to digest man's best friend.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

When in Rome...

A delicacy over there. They sell it on the black market!

Bottom line, it taste exactly like something that licks its ballz all day. Seriously. Now that dog dont hunt!!! :nope:

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

king mackerel, [SIZE=-1]cauliflower[/SIZE]

6. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Awww man...F**k that. No way would I eat a freaking dog or cat for that matter. Nor monkeys or horses or buzzards...."oh my"....BTW, the "worst thing I ever ate"...freaking liver...I hate the S**t! I know, I know, somebodies gonna post back and talk about how good that crap is. Not to me, I ain't eating the insides of "nothing" if I can help myself!!! And I'm not in the "least" bit surprised that "Euros" eat dogs...they can eat "s**t and make it sound like a delicacy over there. Bunch of Marlboro red smokin, no shaving, no bathing, pretend football playing bunch of A-holes. (Sorry man...guess you hit a nerve) LOL!

:tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye:

7. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

liver, I tried fried breaded chicken livers twice. 25 years ago and 3 years ago, vomitted both times. Great catfish bait though.

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Straight shot of grain alcohol distilled in the AU Chem Lab......

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Kimchi in Korea. Nothing else is a close second.

Well I had to edit this, because I remembered something that's a close second.

The Vietnamese sauce nuoc man. I never tried it, because I couldn't get past the smell.

10. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Most food in Florida.

But seriously I went to some "fancy" restuarant in Orlando one night and ordered the spinach raviloi. When I got it and tasted it, it had such a strong mint taste I almost threw up. Number one why did spinach have a mint taste and secondly why in the HELL would it be so strong that you can't taste anything else.

Well it was so bad I started the "omg, you have to try this, it is horrible!" For what ever reason our whole table tried it with that introduction and we agreed that it was the worse thing ever. The waitress came back up and we told her about it...she looked a little like she thought we were going for something free and so we said no seriously it is THAT BAD! She grabbed a fork and took a bite (why do people do this :) ) Her face was pricless, she took the plate away from me ASAP and I ordered something different!