which team would you the football team to play?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Aug 15, 2002.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

which team would you most like to see the tigers play for an out of conference game? I would like us to play at least one team of virginia techs tealent every year. I think we have the talent to play a top 15 or top 10 team every year and win as one of our out of conference games. I also would like to see the game played early in the season for a good warm up for conference play. I don't relly like the way the tech game is the first game of the year though, I would rather it be the second like the game is for them. Anyways i was just wondering ya'lls opinions. I would like to see us play a strong team from the big 12 or the pac 10 every year. A game against a strong big 10 team wouldn't be bad either because we would win the game 85% of the time because of our speed. anyways hope this post makes since i'm a little strung out right now i got my wisdom teeth taken out today and the medicine is starting to kick in.

2. bayou beast

bayou beast Guest

Bring back A&M, or one of the Big 10 schools. A home and away with Michigan or Ohio State every now and then would be fun.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Colorado.

4. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

Florida State or Miami, Texas A&M or Texas, and any Big 10 school.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I have nightmares of when we used to play Miami and fla State:(

But that was then. I think we could take them now.;)

6. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I would defiantly like to see the aTm series brought back. I think that they should be on our schedule every year. What sucked about the last few times we played them was that our program was going through a down cycle so they whipped us pretty good,But now that we're up and they're down we don't get to play them. I also would like to see us schedule notre dame maybe as an opener every year just because its notre dame.

7. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

It still seems like we won that overall series with A&M. Does anyone know? LSU took at least the first three before losing the last few. I'd like to play Notre Dame more too. I can't stand those guys. Maybe Texas. Someone told me there were some discussions for a future home and away with the Longhorns. Anyone know anything about that? Nebraska still scares me.

8. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I would love to see a series with Texas. If we would pull out victories in the game(s) it would help in recruiting in texas.