What in the world is going on here!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bellewr, Nov 26, 2003.

1. bellewr

bellewr Founding Member

All of this BCS stuff is nice to hear about. The trojans suck and all that stuff, but ladies and gentlemen, we have got to beat Arky. If we dont win that game, then all of the stuff about how USC sucks and play GA, TN, FL, being in ATL on 6 Dec, OU and just all the stuff thats being said is MOOT!!!! Lets get our heads out of our ASSES and deal with the darn piggies then talk smack about everybody else!!! Jeez. :lsug:

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

The BCS stuff is just fine and good for the FANS to be talking about...just so long as THE TEAM doesn't pay any
    attention to it, and takes care of business. Until then, it does
    ZERO harm to speculate a little.

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

every one shoud be sky high for this game. The LSU crowd should the loudest for this game.

4. bellewr

bellewr Founding Member

I understand G_Man113. But lets not put the cart before the horse. Hell, I'm just as excited about the prospects of us in a NC type game as the next LSU fan. I've bled P&G for 44 years. Been in the USAF for 23 of them. Know that not taking care of business upfront can lead to problems down the line. I just want the fans (including us) to remain focused on what is at hand Friday. I love the speculation game just like everybody else. Just want everybody to know that Arky is the team to beat now.

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I think we're all aware of that...certainly nobody more keenly than the LSU players.

6. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

All this stuff is what makes college football different from high school, NFL even basketball. When this season is over debates willl keep college football in the hearts and minds of fans for many months and keep the heart rates up as they discuss either bowl match- ups, co champion etc.

Gotta love this game

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Controversy-wise, things aren't a whole lot different now than they were pre-BCS. The only difference we have now, is that every year, one single game decides the NC.