Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by TigerBait3, Mar 7, 2008.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

What is wrong with people? Trying this crap in Alabama might finally allow them to get what they had coming.

Link

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

What in the world is wrong with these people??:eek: The article is a little vague...surely there's something we're missing...although it couldn't possibly justify it.:nope:

3. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

This is a group that goes around and does this to protest the war, as they are pacifists (which i don't have a problem with), what they pull, I "do" have a problem with! They tried that crap in Jacksonville about a year ago when they were laying a young man to rest who had fallen. Until most of the bikers in Jacksonville, 20 Firetrucks and a large contingent of Jax Sheriff Officers showed up, and blocked all access to and from the graveyard. (Which BTW, was lined with flags the night before). Make a long story short, when they found out what they were gonna be facing, they never made an appearance.

The young mans wife was quoted with tears in her eyes, "Our family was completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and respect from the people of Jacksonville".

To answer your question as to what this is all about, its simple..."they,re phuking idiots, who wanna get their name in the news". I bet they don't try that chit in Jacksonville again! I personally would like to take each and every one by the throat and slap the chit out of them!

4. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Attention whores. They are so irrelevant its not funny. It's a church whose members are part of Phelps' family. If you've seen any of they're protests, it's usually 2 or 3 people.

Even still, I would have no problem with somebody taking one for the team and offing them. They'd probably get off light for doing so anyways.

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Two parts, the first is for the Patriot Guard Riders who often get between the families and Westboro. The second link is the flyer that Westboro has out.

http://www.patriotguard.org/

Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement
    The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives.

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.

2. Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080307_lauren-burk-funeral.pdf

Westb~~~h~~P_tj~C! l~~urch
    3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 godhatesfags.com
    Religious Opinion and Bible Commentary on Current Events
    Friday, March 7,2008
    NEWS RELEASE
    Thank God for another dead
    college student - this one killed at
    Auburn University in Alabama.
    God Hates American Colleges.
    They are filthy, anti-God, arrogant,
    debauched, decadent & depraved.
    This victim is a Christ-rejecting Jew.
    We will picket Lauren Burk funeral.
    Yes. In religious protest and warning; to wit:
    "Be not deceived; God is not mocked." Gal.
    6:7. God Hates Fags! ,& Fag-Enablers. Ergo,
    God hates Auburn University. It is a cesspool
    of iniquity - throughout; top to bottom - staff,
    administration, faculty, alumni, s1l:udent body.
    There is no fear of God before their eyes, and
    hence they are irreversibly doomed.
    Picket times, dates, places:
    Temple Kol Emeth, 1415 Old Canton Rd.,
    Marietta, Georgia
    Sun., Mar. 9,4:45 p.m.
    Auburn Univ., Samford Lawn, 251 S. Donahue Dr.
    Auburn, Alabama
    Mon., Mar. 10,2:15 p.m.

6. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard of the Patriot Guard before, and I think that a group of them go to every funeral where the "evil people" are planning on protesting.

I personally think that there is a special place in Hell for the members of the church.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i really wish people would not refer to this group as a church. it is a cult (primarily from one family) of depraved heartless scum who know nothing but hate. there is a special wing in hell for them.

1 person likes this.
  8. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think so too Okie

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

If you save me a seat I will bring the beer and crown!

10. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

What I find amazing about this is..."Wasn't Christ a Jew"?