Vote for LSU to go all the way!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ellis Hugh, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

2. StLee

StLee Founding Member

Another one of those damn polls bombarded by Gamecocks fans.

With the whole numbers system on that poll, my vote still resulted in a 0% LSU vote percentage. Do all the Gamecocks fans devote themselves to poll voting? :p Well, while they do, we LSU fans will celebrate our national titles! :D

3. Asskickinchickn

Asskickinchickn Freshman

STlee, I hope you dont truely feel that way. Most of us Gamecocks fans hope to see your tigers in Omaha. I just made a new thread wishing you and your team the best of luck. We are proud of LSU for the NCs they have won. Afterall, LSU does represent the SEC when it is playing for such a grand prize. Hopefully we will begin to get some to come our way soon. At least this way we want have to vote to "hope" we win. We will be expected to win.:D

4. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

This ol' Bama boy votes for the Tigers. They're playing like you expect LSU to play at this point in the season. Ideally, I'd love to see LSU and USC face off for the title.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I agree. It would be a great showdown. We would be truly excited about playing USC for the title instead of some California team or Florida International, etc.

6. StLee

StLee Founding Member

It was all tongue-in-cheek. Didn't South Carolina's women just win the track and field national title with LSU's men winning the title? Of course I am rooting for the SEC. We are the best! I don't care what those Big 12 football fans say! THE SEC is at the top or inb the top three in every sport it puts on the field, court, track, etc.

And I hope the SEC blows the ACC out of the water in the CWS this year!