Visiting Wolverine

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BigHouseDon, Dec 1, 2006.

1. BigHouseDon

BigHouseDon Founding Member

Hey Tigers,

I am here to do all my flaming about the Rose Bowl. OK now that thats out of the way how 'bout we talk about some football. ;) I'm hearing, "unofficially" that the Rose Bowl, from its second spot behind the NC game, has made its picks already.

I'm not sure how it will all shake out with a couple games remaining. If SUC loses to UCLA, I just don't see the gators jumping M. Unless they TOTALLY beat up on the Hogs, Creyer and co stay at 3. I actually think that will be a moot point. I think the gators get their scaly a$$e$ handed to them saturday night.

However, if it shakes out to be M/LSU it should be a great game. We don't get alot of SEC coverage up here. The tv folks think we like Big East football in Michigan, so thats what we get for the most part, besides the Big 10 games. From what I saw when you guys played Ark thats a pretty good team down there. Looks like it will be a great game. I'll type at you some more later.

BHD

2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Welcome to the board. Be sure to visit the "Official" LSU vs. Michigan Rose bowl thread. It may prove to be the most popular thread ever on TF.

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=46255

I'm sure many traveling Tigers will have a butt load of questions for you. Good luck.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Welcome to tigerforums....make yourself at home.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Welcome to the best LSU board on the Net.

And let me be the first to tell you that it's a proven historical fact that Wolverines are TIGER BAIT. :geauxtige

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Welcome, Wolverine! And bring some friends with you. It should be a fun time leading up to the big game!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't know, Florida can beat Arkansas the same way we did. The Hawgs can't pass at all and they don't defend against the pass very well either. Florida has the tools they need to pass on Arkansas and get ahead, but Arkansas doesn't have the passing tools to come from behind.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Welcome to the forum...and....

TIGER BAIT!! TIGER BAIT!! TIGER BAIT!!!

:)

8. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

C'mon Red. McFadden's got a QB rating of 349.6 (5 for 5, 70 yds., 2 TDs):hihi:

Welcome to the board BHD.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

BigHouseDon,

Good to get a UM fan to probe on the feel of the atmosphere over there.... we're excited about the game too, should be a great matchup. Hopefully we protect the ball and our special teams and defense keep the offense in position to take it.

Y'all have a kid named Laterryal Savoy- how's he coming along. His father, who recently passed away, would drive the bus for me when I was coaching in Mamou. I know he only played in the Indiana game and saw he had 7 receptions.....he was one hell of a play-maker at Mamou High.

I was disappointed he didn't sign with LSU but he would have probably played CB and wanted to be a receiver so he signed with UM in the end. I was just wondering what the buzz was on him over there. I'm going to rag his ass after we take care of business. :yelwink2:

10. jrich71291

jrich71291 Say What?

Welcome to the boards. I think for the most part you will find great people on these boards, heck we still have some of our opponents from years ago that post here on a regular basis.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige